Universal Well Services

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Universal Well Services in April 2014.

Interview Details Talked to the people at our schools career fair in mid March. Went to an information session the following week with the same people. They presented a very detailed overview of the job. Was offered an interview a few days later. The interview was short and very very laid back. Didnt have many questions to ask them because they covered so much during the info session. Didnt ask very difficult questions, pretty standard interview questions (I.e. weakness, strength, free time, etc.).

Interview Question – One of my answers was I tend to be a perfectionist. They responded by asking what the difference is between being a perfectionist and being correct was. Just had to take a second to think.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Universal Well Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Universal Well Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Universal Well Services employees and interview candidates.