Verio Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Channel Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Verio in August 2011.

Quick, thorough, and enjoyable actually.

Interview Questions
    Typical offer and counteroffer.

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Verio in February 2008.

Initially applied for Director of Marketing position. Management changed direction and decided to hire two different individuals to run the Marketing department, so my job hiring process got drawn out. I was hired about 3 months after I initially interviewed. I was brought on as a contractor for 1 year, then convinced management to convert me to a full time employee.

Interview Questions
    • Channel compensation question, how should we compensate channel partners? Using a tiered structure or flat commission based on the amount of responsibility they take on?   View Answer
    I suggested they bring me on as a contractor to accelerate their launch of the channel partner program.

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Verio in June 2009.

Contacted by a recruiter and asked some questions in a quick phone interview. Scheduled time to meet with hiring manager. and meet with group of managers in office. after that interview I was asked to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions
    • Greatest failure   View Answer
    • Tell about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client.   View Answer
    Be persistent. And stick to your guns if they want you they will meet you half way.

Channel Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Verio in October 2008.

very relaxed interview, phone interview first, then one on one...it took almost three weeks to get back to me with an answer but I did get the job.

Interview Questions
    • what did you sell? how did you close a difficult customer   View Answer
    very easy. I actually told them what I was currently making and they said ok not a problem...

Worked for Verio? Contribute to the Community!