Vertis Communications Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertis Communications

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vertis Communications in December 2010.

Interview

long - andb disorganized

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vertis Communications in January 2010.

Interview

Met with everyone in the department one on one after interviewing with Management. I was consistently warned not to work there and honestly given a true picture of just how horrible a place it was to work. I appreciated the honesty but really needed the job. Wish I could have afforded to take their advice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Told one thing up front and another at contract signing time. They gave me less money and no vacation. They totally took advantage of my situation. Made me choose more money to get closer to the original offer price and loose vacation in return.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Vertis Communications in August 2008.

Interview

There was three people that inerviewed me, the first was the phone interview. Spoke for about 20 minutes, felt like is was more of a personality check, not too many questions related to the actual job or department. Then there were two follow up interviews in person. First with the HR person and the other with the Department supervisor.

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Vertis Communications (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

I applied online, within 2 weeks I was phone interviewing with HR and 2 future managers - or so I thought ... I was pretty certain I had the job - site unseen. Late December brought a death in the family and some other personal drama, so I wrote them to withdraw me from candidacy. I was surprised to hear back after the new year, confirming for me that I had the job when they really didn't want me to withdraw.

Interview Questions

• I can recall anything super difficult to answer, they really asked me a lot of questions about what I did because it was relevant to what they need this pretty new role to do for them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was primarily them getting me to reconsider taking the job. The salary was to my liking, though I probably could have gotten a bit more because, as I would find later they were really hurting to get someone in place soon. Don't get me wrong, I like quick decision making in job search - let me know or let me go. I'm good people - have to be to have DoD clearance, but hindsight is better than 20/20 ...

Shipping Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vertis Communications (Manassas, VA (US)) in January 2007.

Interview

I had worked for Vertis for 18 years and was discharged and not rehired after i had back surgery due to the work i performed on the job .At the interview they seemed bias toward hiring people below the age of 30 years . I beleive that my name was put on a do not re-hire list , i felt this was unfair to me . If applying for this company be very aware that the managment will replace you or find a way to discontinue any position they feel will save the company money . Also if/when hired try to not talk too much , the walls have ears .

Interview Questions

• Are you physicaly capable of performing duties of the position ?   1 Answer
    • Will you work for a lower wage than others in the same position ?   1 Answer