Victoria's Secret Stores Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.2

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

Networked through another store. Had an interview at Starbucks with store manager. Friendly and fun. Basic questions. Tell me about your work history. Why VS? Second interview with DM. Friendly and fun as well, although she was late (due to weather) Prepare to speak to your resume. Have questions prepared to ask at end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about 2 times you had to have a hard coaching session with an employee and what was the result.
      Walk me through your resume

Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered lower than I wanted so I countered. They still came back with less than I wanted but close.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Did not pay attention to me. Really rude. Didnt want to know my name. Spent 5 minutes on me. Made me fill out an entire application only to tell me that i cant work there because i have to be free on weekends. I said yes i can be free in the mornings or afternoons and she said no you need to be all day available and i said more than 8 hours ? And then she told me goodbye. Kinda hurt. And i was really nice and professional. She just didnt even treat me as a normal human with respect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? To   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for VS in-person on Friday. Got the call on Monday, inviting for the interview but got asked on the phone about 5-6 questions. Waiting for the final (i guess) interview in person in 2 days-hopefully will go great!!! The person on the phone was very nice and polite:)) I was superrrrr nervous!!! never had interviews over the phone!! so dont be!!!

Interview Questions

• Why VS? Whats customer service for you? How do u deal with multiple customers who come at once? Whats you favorite store? Whats customer service at that store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Joliet, IL (US)).

Interview

It was a group interview with 4-5 other candidates. A manager asked everyone the same basic interview questions. I believe almost everyone received an offer and started working within the next month. I received a call later the same day of my interview with an offer. I accepted and started training the following week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Group interview. Ask a lot of questions about your previous job and what you would do in certain situations. They ask for examples of what you would do in a scenario.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult customer..   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. It consisted of a lot of group questioning and even a short video about the company. Managers are hands on in the interview. Company policies overrule the usual softball questions and you could tell it was a very procedural process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

I applied in person and asked for the manager. when the manager came out she immediately told me that she was doing a group interview in a couple of days she told me she would call me later and tell me what time the group interview started. I gave her a week and she never called back then a whole month later she called late one night asking for a interview. it was a group interview with 7 girls and 1 guy the interview lasted about an hour she is us seven or eight questions and everyone had a chance to answer. The interview was pretty easy then. We then went back into the store and picked any product we wanted and has to "sell" it to three of the employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores (Minnetonka, MN (US)).

Interview

I picked up an application in store, they all seemed kind of annoyed that I was asking, even though they didn't have any customers to help. I received a call three weeks later to have an interview.

Intimates Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was 2 hours long and since I was a category supervisor before, a lot of the questions were about how I excelled within my job and how can better the company in this role.

Interview Questions

• What are your competencies and how can you use them in this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the 1st offer but my store manager told me that I should've negotiated because they were willing to give me way more.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Victoria's Secret Stores.

Interview

It was an in-person, one on one interview. Very easy and casual. The interview consisted of scripted questions followed by casual conversation about each one. The turn around between the application being submitted and getting a call back was very short. Only downside is that the application must be submitted in person.