Visa Inc.

www.visa.com

Visa Inc. Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate User Experience Analyst Intern Interview

Associate User Experience Analyst Intern
Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted through my university career services office and the first interview was conducted on campus. I met with two people for about a half hour each. We talked mostly about my interests and knowledge of UX and design. I was asked to complete a few sketches of some rough wireframe ideas for a hypothetical design situation. I was invited for a second interview session about a week later that took place in the Visa Austin office. I interviewed from 9am-12pm with about seven people of different titles etc. Each interview was different but most seemed to be evaluating how I would fit into the UX team at Visa. I enjoyed the process very much.

Interview Question – Walk through an interface design you consider to be poorly designed and explain why. Then offer ten suggestions to improve this design.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because the offer exceeded my expectations and was for an internship position. The Visa HR team is extremely nice and explained everything very well.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!