Vivid Marketing

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative for Quill Office Supplies Interview

Maryland (Colombia)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview Details The interview was 30 minutes. It was not very detailed. Mainly asked about resume and why you want to work for vivid marketing.

Interview Question – What makes you different   Answer Question

Marketing/Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied through an online application, within two days they contacted me and set up a first interview. During the first interview they explain (very superficially) the position and the advance placement options. The recruiting manager ask basic questions about my best abilities, flaws and where to improve. It was a very short, 15 min. interview. I was told that if interested I would be called up to a second round of interviews.
That day, they called for a second round of interviews for the following day in which a whole day process was followed. Basically it was being on the position, that's when I found out that it was a B2B sales position. Walking around the city, door to door. This process could be done in half a day and set up the final interview before or after noon. By the end of the day I was taken back to the office gave feedback and gave me feedback on my performance.

Interview Question – They asked what was the most difficult task I had while on my previous job.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position as not as described at first, the salary + compensation package was not they best and it did not work in my benefit.

Account Representative
Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in May 2013.

Interview Details Three round interview process. First was kind of short and didn't answer a lot of questions. Second round was very informational and gave me a good idea of what the position entailed. Third round was a recap and asked my impressions and follow up questions.

Interview Question – What is the most valuable experience you have that would allow you to exceed at Vivid Marketing?   View Answer

Entry Level Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview Details Three step interview process.

Reason for Declining – It is a glorified door-to-door sales position. Don't do it.

Account Representative

Interviewed at Vivid Marketing

Interview Details The interview process was awesome because I was able to see what I would be responsible for doing on a daily basis. Vivid Marketing reached out to me once I submitted my resume, told me more information about the position I was applying for and scheduled me for a preliminary interview. During my preliminary interview I got to sit down with the CEO of Vivid Marketing where she went into detail about the company as well as the position. I was then called later that day because I was selected to advance to the second round of the interview process. I was able to spend the day with a top representative in the office to observe them acquire new customers for the client as well as retain current customers. The girl I went on the second interview with was very helpful and answered the questions I had for her. during the 3rd and final interview I was again able to sit down with Chrysanthi, the CEO and she answered the rest of the questions I had. I was then offered the position the following day and was able to start training soon after.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time or situation where you really had to set-up and use your leadership skills. What were some of the obstacles you had to face in this specific situation?   Answer Question

Marketing & Sales Interview

Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing.

Interview Details A company does direct marketing. This was an easy interview that took no more than 20 minutes. After a HR interview, there will be a whole day interview that you can see what those employees are actually doing. Not clear about the exact position. I'm planning to know more about this position on Monday.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interviewed at Vivid Marketing

Interview Details Preliminary phone interview

Interview Question – How has your most recent job prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview Details This was an easy interview process. The company is looking for salespeople to go door-to-door to solicit what they are selling. If you are competent and can 'interact' with people on the phone, you will be invited to the first round interview with the president. Where you wont be able to find out any particulars of the job until interview #3. The president kept saying "we participated in the program", which made me suspicious...

Interview Question – Can you interact with people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was highly unimpressed with the organization. It was more of a front than it was an actual business. When I went in for the first interview, the office was empty...even for the president. Seriously?... an office desk with only a phone on it? Do your research on this company.

Entry Level Interview

Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in October 2012.

Interview Details The interview is easy. They offer you a job on the spot unless you have something glaringly wrong with you. They are always interviewing and this is a churn and burn environment. They give pretty much everyone a job. My friend interviewed here and declined. Said the interview was easy so I applied to get a offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   View Answer

Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Vivid Marketing in April 2012.

Interview Details Company was very thorough with the interview process. I met with a hiring manager for roughly 30 min on the first day. They explained the clients they work with and what the rest of the interview process would look like. The questions were standard, but that's what I would expect for a entry level position.

Interview Question – Asked about leadership examples and my five year goals   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vivid Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vivid Marketing interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Vivid Marketing employees and interview candidates.