Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at W.W. Grainger
- Territory Sales Representative (33)
- Account Manager (32)
- Supply Chain Analyst (11)
- Commercial Account Manager (7)
- Government Account Manager (7)
- Customer Service Associate (6)
- TSR (5)
- Territory Sales Associate (5)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Sales (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Warehouse Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Inventory Planning Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Site Relationship Manager (2)
- Buyer (2)
- Process Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Supply Chain (2)
- Territory Sales (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Workflow Analyst (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- User Experience Researcher (1)
Territory Sales Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lincolnshire, IL (US)) in July 2014.
Took a phone interview, pretty basic and straight forward. Then the in-person interview with HR manager and TSR manager. Didn't get offered the position because they were looking for one position.
- STAR Questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for W.W. Grainger
Territory Sales Associate InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at W.W. Grainger.
Great interview process. Great company to work for. This is and entry level sales position and the
- Tell me about a difficult work experience and how you overcame... Answer Question
Territory Sales Associate InterviewDeclined OfferDeclined Offer
I applied through other source – interviewed at W.W. Grainger.
I met the interviewer at a job fair. It was obvious that he was new to management and wasn't too good at interviewing. I was offered the position and it turns out that I had to jump through several HR hoops to actually get it. It was pretty ridiculous.
- None. All questions were very generic and easy to answer. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Too many HR hoops to jump through. It also took forever to complete the HR process.
Territory Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at W.W. Grainger in October 2011.
Basic behavioral quesitons. Very friendly interviewer. Young. Took notes on computer to give to higher recruiter-- wasn't in charge of making decision. Questions asked: Explain how you overcame a challenge. Sell me this pen. Why should I hire you and not my next interviewee.
- Sell me this pen. Answer Question
Territory Sales Associate InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at W.W. Grainger (Lincolnshire, IL (US)) in May 2011.
Pretty basic interview about background and skills.
- Why should I hire you instead of someone with more experience? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review