WMS Gaming Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

4 rounds ... and after 3 months got offer.
    Only 15% hike

2010

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at WMS Gaming in January 2013.

Presentation - Recruiters gave a presentation about the company.
    1st round: Aptitude test (Technical - 30 Ques in 35 mins & Programming Test of 70 mins, 3 programs)
    2nd Round: Technical Interview at their office, Mostly C++ questions, ques related to Project and Core Subjects
    3rd Round: HR Interview, questions on Background and even Technical Questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell one quality which is unique to you?
      The previous question was on Strengths which I answered. But they answered that these are what we always get. So tell us something Unique.
        Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming in April 2012.

Get a call from HR person. Had 3 technical rounds and then HR rounds.

All technical rounds are related C++ and coding. HR asked 2-3 question like, why you want to leave your company ? Where do you stay ?

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming in March 2014.

The phone interview had to be rescheduled due to illness, but they never sent me a new interview date until I reminded them to do so. The actual interview was roughly 5 minutes long after I drove 3 hours to get there, and they never sent me an email regarding my being denied the position. I sent a follow up email and got no response. Completely unorganized and ridiculous process.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him Strong background check, Good questions real good manager style spoke to supervisor then manager called me back in same day to speak to him

I asked - they gave

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12 months - interviewed at WMS Gaming in October 2012.

I was hired through a Staffing agency. I had worked under contract for approxiamtely 1.5 years on what started out as a three week assignment. My initial interview with WMS through the agency was via phone with my current manager, and another member of his peer group. After approximatley a year, My director asked his VP for approval to hire me, and allocate budget. It took approximatly another 6 months for approval, and budget allocation.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your weaknesses, and how do you plan on improving upon them?   Answer Question
    I had been working there for the previous year. I calculated my pay based on hourly rate with overtime and vacation pay. They gave me a promotion and a raise from what I had made over the previous year. I accepted a promotion to a salary position.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

I met with the group of engineers I would be working with, my supervisor, and his immediate boss. I was shown the facilities by an hr person, which were very impressive. The campus is very spread out so make sure to get very detailed directions on where to report, otherwise you may end up being late.

Interview Questions
    • I had to review a mechanical drawing and point out any issues   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming in June 2011.

One phone interview and then 3 more face - face interviews

Associate Test Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at WMS Gaming.

Relaxed

Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at WMS Gaming in September 2010.

No help here cause the ones that hired me are now gone. However like any place looking up the history of the company always helps.

Interview Questions
    • If your brain was a color what color would it be?   View Answer

Worked for WMS Gaming? Contribute to the Community!