Walgreens

Updated 3 Mar 2015
1,024 Interview Reviews

2.4

Merchandising Exposure Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walgreens.

Was contacted by a recruiter and was asked to apply online. I then proceeded to apply online and had a interview with two Walgreens employees. The questions were mostly situational and tell me about a time. I really enjoyed the two people who interviewed me. They made me feel very comfortable and I left the interview wanting to be apart of Walgreens.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had conflict with another person you were working with.   Answer Question

Regional Finance Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Recruiter emailed Friday afternoon, indicating he had reviewed my resume and would like to call me on Monday or Tuesday to schedule interview time on Wed. in their regional district office. We connected on Monday via phone, recruiter described the job and asked about my experiences, and promised to get back to me by the end of the day or first thing the next morning. When I had not heard anything until early afternoon on Tue., I called and emailed, with no response. I called again at the end of the day and was able to reach the recruiter, who indicated they were not going to interview me onsite on Wednesday, despite their original email.

Interview Questions
    • We are looking for deep finance acumen, technical Excel skills, and soft skills (communication and collaboration). Can you provide examples of each from your career?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

I applied online and got an email the next morning for a Saturday interview. The interviewer was friendly. He asked five questions, all "give me an example of a time..." The interview itself lasted about half an hour, and half of that was him explaining the benefits and showing me around the pharmacy.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Walgreens.

we went into a room in the back that was messy and he asked me 6 questions. only took about 15 min he was funny and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • describe a time where you had to show costumer service or help someone who was struggling.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

Asked a lot of question coverings all bases.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

They had a 'hiring' sign on the door of their location. I asked an employee about it and they motioned me to a computer in the beauty department. I finished an application and assessment right there on the spot. About a week later I got a call for an interview. I came in that week and met with two of the assistant managers. One of them asked me questions while the other just kind of watched me for responses. That same day she gave me instructions and the location for my drug test. I'd say a week later I started my employment there.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me standard retail questions like, "tell me about yourself", "are you in school", "what is your availability", "what is your work experience" etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walgreens.

I showed up in business casual wear. The interviewer took me to a backroom and asked for my schedule. I received a drug test form. I took the drug test, and two days later I accepted the offer in-store.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Walgreens.

It is simple you apply on-line, you will need to go into the store for a second assessment, then the interview process begins. It should only take 45 minutes to complete. They may or may not call your references.

Interview Questions
    You will be sent to do drug testing, a background check, credit check, and salary is sometimes negotiable.

Cosmetics Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2015.

They ended up going towards photo and im like uhh...
    So i agree and they give me info make it sound like i got it but no. H no
    They ended up going with several other people did i mention im legally disabled? Yea i dont think i was treated fairly at all. They didnt even have my app there nor was i comfortable with two interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Did you get terminated from your last job? Cuz we are gonna check anyways   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walgreens in February 2015.

Sat with the pharmacy manager and the general manager asking several questions going back and forth. Interview lasted about 30 minutes in the conference room. I was nervous but as the interview progressed it got more relaxed. Just go in and breath and answer the questions to the best of your ability.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you can jump to a conclusion but did not. What happened? What did you do?   View Answer