Walgreens

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Deerfield, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Walgreens in July 2012.

Interview Details There is one word to describe the interview process I went through...LONG. From start to finish, the span was over a few months. That doesn't include the time from the point I initially submitted my application. Between the hiring managers and HR managers, the process is really dragged out, so be prepared to wait and do multiple interviews before receiving an answer.

Interview Question – Had to complete a written exam including a business case. It wasn't that difficult, just stressful in addition to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, received a fair offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Walgreens

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and interview candidates.