Walt Disney Company

2.8

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2015.

The first round of interview happens with the team leader. He or she will ask you and get to know you if you are suitable for the applied post.
    second round is with the head of the department. He tries to extract from your answers the level of passion you carry for the role.
    last round is with the HR. This one is pretty easy, if you clear the first two rounds.

Interview Questions
    • What regrets do you have in life? Or what do you think could have been better in your life?   View Answer
    • Do you think education or textual theories help you in your actual, on ground job?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

pecific to the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), candidates are hired into one of the nine businesses based on candidate preference and business need and complete all three rotations within that business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2012.

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

After applying online for a Professional Internship at Disney, I received a phone screen that lasted 15-20 minutes. The interviewer was really kind, and the interview primarily consisted of scenario-based and general questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Disney? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Attractions Host Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Arrived to the cast center, waited about 20 minutes and was greeted by a nice lady. Asked the usual employer questions. She had a problem with me apparently no smiling enough though, but it is Disney. Eventually there were no openings in attractions (thats what she said but I think I didn't get that position because of the smiling situation) so she instead offered me a position in Food and Beverage which I took.

Interview Questions
    • What are your goals in life?
      What describes you?
      Why should we hire you?
      Are you efficient?

Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I got an interview through a recruiter. It was a competency based interview with the hiring manager and then one with HR. The process took almost 3-4 weeks. The company will always prefer internal candidates

5% flexibility

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Business Head- North India for Bindass & UTV Stars Digital Interview

HR & Mr. Nikhil Gandhi were very quick. Within a month a round of interviews were lined up with the senior management in business development & HR. Solid HR team & action is taken really quick by entire HR Team, The Walt Disney Company, India.

Left it for the Business Head to take a call

College Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online assessment, after the pre-screening you'll undergo a phone interview then have two days to accept the offer in California or Florida location. Overall, the process was very short and I enjoyed working for Walt Disney Company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to relocate to either theme park locations?   Answer Question
    I was assigned my first choice area of work (indoor: food & beverage) which was good but had no control on the actual location.

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Apply in The Wlat Disney Co Asia Pacific Ltd website, 1st Interview with Logistics director - Henry. Henry is a nice guy from Taiwan with many working experience outside and he is looking for creating a Logistics team for supporting APAC distribution issue. e.g. the new theme park in Shanghai and HK one