Walt Disney Company

Updated 29 Jan 2015
Updated 29 Jan 2015

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

pecific to the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), candidates are hired into one of the nine businesses based on candidate preference and business need and complete all three rotations within that business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2012.

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

AccountingSummer 2015 Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Applied online. Followed by phone screening. Then, three interviews - one at Anaheim location and two at Glendale location. All the interviewers were amazing. They made it a very professional and comfortable environment. Don't be afraid to chat it up with them because they love to have a great conversation.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I got an interview through a recruiter. It was a competency based interview with the hiring manager and then one with HR. The process took almost 3-4 weeks. The company will always prefer internal candidates

5% flexibility

College Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online assessment, after the pre-screening you'll undergo a phone interview then have two days to accept the offer in California or Florida location. Overall, the process was very short and I enjoyed working for Walt Disney Company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to relocate to either theme park locations?   Answer Question
    I was assigned my first choice area of work (indoor: food & beverage) which was good but had no control on the actual location.

Business Head- North India for Bindass & UTV Stars Digital Interview

HR & Mr. Nikhil Gandhi were very quick. Within a month a round of interviews were lined up with the senior management in business development & HR. Solid HR team & action is taken really quick by entire HR Team, The Walt Disney Company, India.

Left it for the Business Head to take a call

Logistics Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Apply in The Wlat Disney Co Asia Pacific Ltd website, 1st Interview with Logistics director - Henry. Henry is a nice guy from Taiwan with many working experience outside and he is looking for creating a Logistics team for supporting APAC distribution issue. e.g. the new theme park in Shanghai and HK one

College Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Online questionnaire then scheduled a phone interview for a couple days later. Got an offer two weeks later. Just make sure to do your research on the company and what you are interviewing for.

Decision Science Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

HR interview, then a technical phone interview, then an on-site interview. The HR is very professional, and technical phone interview will based on your personal skill set. The on-site interview will be a series of 1:1 interview, and some of the questions could be pretty hard.

Procurement Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Company Website. Pretty basic, called me back asking for my availability and got a call for a phone interview later. Phone interview was very basic, then face to face meet then interview with the director of the team.

Interview Questions
    • None, pretty basic questions. Know your supply chain stuff.   Answer Question
    None.