Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr 2015

2.8

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview happens with the team leader. He or she will ask you and get to know you if you are suitable for the applied post.
    second round is with the head of the department. He tries to extract from your answers the level of passion you carry for the role.
    last round is with the HR. This one is pretty easy, if you clear the first two rounds.

Interview Questions

• What regrets do you have in life? Or what do you think could have been better in your life?   1 Answer
    • Do you think education or textual theories help you in your actual, on ground job?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college. Process took 1 week , It was CGPA based shortlist. There was one technical interview. Interviewers were friendly they make you comfortable. Most questions asked were from my resume and previous project. And some of the questions from the relevant courses you took.You should be able to explain each and every point in your resume.

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

pecific to the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), candidates are hired into one of the nine businesses based on candidate preference and business need and complete all three rotations within that business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

Disney College Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

So, you fill out the online application. Don't sound too picky, say you're highly interested in most positions even if you're not. If you didn't apply too close to the deadline, you'll have an "online interview" which is more of a survey that asks about your personality like, "are you a team player" "do you get upset easily." Basically the same simple questions that you see on any job application you do online. Remember, disney wants happy & positive people who are team players!! You'll know whether or not you passed as soon as you take it. Then, you will get an email or dashboard notification to schedule your phone interview. The phone interview is the one and only phone interview you'll need to pass. The longest it takes is 40mins. The interviewers are soooooo nice and happy. Many people have put their actual interview on youtube. it's the same general questions for everyone. Check out the blogs with the questions, they're pretty much the same exact questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three roles you'd like to work? Why do you want to work your first top role? How would you handle an angry guest situation and give me an example of one you've handled. Why are you interested in the Disney college program? What do you know about the parks?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I found the process to be long. I was passed around a bit before I was actually streamlined into something. They will suggest that you apply for multiple areas. My first interviews were very basic. They asked me about various points on my resume and what I liked about the company. My second level interviews were more in depth and asked about my skills/ various projects on my resume. There were some behavioral questions about thought process. Lastly, I was called into the office for an interview. Everyone was friendly. The interview was short with some industry based questions. Overall, everyone was very helpful, and I would apply again.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I interviewed for a HR internship(professional internship). I scheduled an interview on the website. It was a short interview on the phone. She asked questions about my resume, internship experience and fit with the company.Very fast and short. But the employer is very nice. All the questions are about my past internship experience. It is no difficult.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Interview

Internal recruiter found me on LinkedIn. After responding to his initial email, took almost a week to get a response. Had a phone interview with the hiring director on short notice. After receiving the call 20 minutes late, had a good hour discussion about the role and experience.

Never heard a word after this interview. Unprofessional, unpolished process.

Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

I applied the position online, and received an email in 2 weeks which invited me to take a phone interview. This interview is a general interview for all the internship you have applied. There are no technical questions in this part. Go through the resume, and ask me which work experience is my favorite and why? The remain questions are behavior questions. (I did not know the result of interview)

Disney Professional Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

After a month of applying, they sent me an email to schedule a phone interview. Once you schedule an appointment they inform you to block an hour for the phone screening (15 minutes before your interview time, and 15 minutes after the scheduled time). My interview started 15 minutes late, which is okay because they mentioned that ahead of time! the interviewer was very friendly, she asked general questions about my accomplishments, and it only took 15 minutes (interview might take 10-30 minutes).

Interview Questions

• What would you gain from this internship?
      How did you deal with a situation when you had an issue with a manger/coworker?
      Have you ever been to disney land?
      Some behavioral and experience questions. Nothing to hard, it's all about you and how you can add value to disney

Answer Question