Walt Disney Company

Updated 18 Nov 2014
Updated 18 Nov 2014

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

pecific to the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), candidates are hired into one of the nine businesses based on candidate preference and business need and complete all three rotations within that business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2012.

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

ProcurementMBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Had an initial phone screening, followed by an interview by a procurement manager. Filled out initial application online and the process has been smooth, no timelines have been presented with more information to come.

Custodial Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

basically just about whether you can live up to the job; if you can live by yourself; can you cook; are you independent; do you like interacting with other people

Engineering Interview

The interview is not analytical. Most of the questions are about scenarios and personality. They ask how you handle different situations. There are several steps to the interview process that can span over a few months.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

I was contacted by a Head Hunter. After the initial interview with the Head Hunter, and had 3 interviews before getting the job (Human Resources, Finanace Director, General Manager of the LOB).

Interview Questions
    • I was 27 and they asked me about my intention of having a family!   View Answer
    I did it with the HH.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

The process started out with an online application. Then a few weeks later I was invited to do a phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were pretty standard sales questions and conducted by a recruiter. Then I was invited to an onsite interview a few weeks later. The in person interview consisted of a computer assessment to check typing ability as well as a personality profiling. Then I was interviewed by two people for about two hours. Typical sales questions. Very nice people. Seems like an outstanding company and I hope I am offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite Disney Resort, Disney Restaurant, Disney Ride, Disney Theme Park... and why.   Answer Question

Disney College Program Interview

Online application process followed by web-based interview then a phone interview after the phone interview you receive an email saying whether or not you are accepted or declined into the program.

Industrial Engineering Co-Op Interview

Great experience. There were a total of 2 Interviews, with one phone interview and one in-person interview. The in-person interview took place on campus and lasted about 30 minutes.

Music Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

HR contacts you for an interview, and they set up a time for you to meet with the hiring execs. Went in and met with execs and discussed music, best artists, and why I was the right fit for the job. Easy discussion that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What's your hardest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    it was strict and stern. There was no negociation