Walt Disney Company

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in March 2012.

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in April 2012.

I started my interview process in January, was offered a job in August and then told that there was an org chart change in November right before I was supposed to move for the job. I interviewed with 2 HR people in LA and 4 people in Florida.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about how I felt about managing people. When I said I didn't mind, they said well you might have a problem with this job because you won't be managing people. I didn't know if that was a way to see if I would be bothered by this or not. It threw me off.   Answer Question
    I was offered the job, got the moving package, and then moved to the salary negotiation. That wasn't any different than anything I have ever been through. They give you a number, you ask for more, you meet in the middle.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company in January 2010.

I have a history doing the type of projects they were looking for, infact the hiring manager had told the recruiter to look for people that had done a similar project at another studio. My resume was clear that I had done the project with the same software they were using but due to the HR system they were using my resume was never even forwarded to the hiring manager. I met her at an industry function at the bar.