Walt Disney Company Project Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

Other Interview Reviews for Walt Disney Company

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orland Park, IL (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

I started my interview process in January, was offered a job in August and then told that there was an org chart change in November right before I was supposed to move for the job. I interviewed with 2 HR people in LA and 4 people in Florida.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about how I felt about managing people. When I said I didn't mind, they said well you might have a problem with this job because you won't be managing people. I didn't know if that was a way to see if I would be bothered by this or not. It threw me off.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job, got the moving package, and then moved to the salary negotiation. That wasn't any different than anything I have ever been through. They give you a number, you ask for more, you meet in the middle.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Glendale, CA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I have a history doing the type of projects they were looking for, infact the hiring manager had told the recruiter to look for people that had done a similar project at another studio. My resume was clear that I had done the project with the same software they were using but due to the HR system they were using my resume was never even forwarded to the hiring manager. I met her at an industry function at the bar.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the mouse   1 Answer