Walter Reed Army Institute of Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Silver Spring, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in May 2014.

Interview Details Spoke to a recruiter and had to go through an initial screening process involving various questions about the job duties. It was a contractor position; got the interview and came in to do a panel interview. Spoke on my previous experiences and job expectations among 7 or 8 different people. Took about an hour and a half.

Interview Question – What do you have to offer to us? What is your view on animal euthanasia?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Silver Spring, MD (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research.

Interview Details I interviewed with around 8 PI's at WRAIR. The way it works is, each PI tells us about their research, what they are doing, what they have done and the future. Based on your questions on their research, they gauge your interest in their research.

Interview Question – One PI asked us to find the Morality of water   Answer Question

Near-Peer Mentor Interview

Near-Peer Mentor

Interviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research

Interview Details Applied through an online portal, then got called in for a face to face interview. If you got called in for an interview you have the job.

Interview Question – The interview did not really consist of questions, more outlining what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Walter Reed Army Institute of Research? Contribute to the Community!