Walter Reed Army Institute of Research

Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and had to go through an initial screening process involving various questions about the job duties. It was a contractor position; got the interview and came in to do a panel interview. Spoke on my previous experiences and job expectations among 7 or 8 different people. Took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to us? What is your view on animal euthanasia?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Silver Spring, MD (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with around 8 PI's at WRAIR. The way it works is, each PI tells us about their research, what they are doing, what they have done and the future. Based on your questions on their research, they gauge your interest in their research.

Near-Peer Mentor Interview

Interview

Applied through an online portal, then got called in for a face to face interview. If you got called in for an interview you have the job.

Interview Questions

• The interview did not really consist of questions, more outlining what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None