Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details Telephonic and face to face interview. Experience information and technical questions will be asked in the next telephonic round and new questions when face to face interview as what is know your knowledge on the job profile.

Interview Question – about the job and mainly about the job profile relativity and why did we opt this company.   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview Details Its very easy to clear ...they need basic technical and more process oriented candidate ....multiple person start discuss while interview ...to check the com. skills and your way of talking ...

Interview Question – They will go more deeply ..in technically which is not valid as a L2 or L3 resource ....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They have agreed to fulfill my req.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details Written test, Typing test and Final Round was HR round.

Interview Question – Night shifts   Answer Question

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

Interview Details I had an initial communication from HR asking questions on experience and salary expectations and got a telephonic technical interview sheduled on same day.All communications for scheduling of interviews were done by same HR
1. Technical interview(phone)-questions based on my experience- few testing and more technical concepts that I worked on.-1 hour
2. Technical(Face-face) after 2 days-questions on testing concepts-45 mins
3. Hiring Mgr(Face-Face) after 3 days-questions on achievements,stress handling,etc-40 mins
After 3 days got call from HR, asking me to send few scanned docs. On recieving docs HR discussed on salary negotiations- based on my present salary. But salary was reasonable.

Overrall interview experience was really good. All people whom i interacted with were approachable/friendly. They were not just interrogating for the sake of having interview, they waited for me to complete my answer and judged based on how capable and honest I was.

Interview Question – Technical questions based on tools used , sql queries on joins, requirement analysis-given a scenario   Answer Question

Afa Interview

Afa
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

Interview Details Very convenient interview process.
The whole interview process will be completed in a single day.
I was at the company for the interview at 10:30 am and the whole process got completed at 4:30 and was informed that we will have to come again only for joining.The best thing I liked about the company when i had been for interview is that the people as well as the Hr is very kind to the canidates.

Interview Question – What if we offer you 10% less salary than you were drawing before?   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

Interview Details I have attended technical round which i got through and then attended Managerial Round same day.After two days I called HR for updates.she told me you have got through both rounds but requirement did not fit your profile and you are having one month less experience for this position.

Interview Question – Basic questions on core java and some tricky questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details First round was F2F technical which I got through and later got invited for managerial round.
The following day I called HR for the update, surprisingly she told I got through but the requirement didn't fit your profile. Please apply again. This is ridiculous.

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details There will be minimum of 4 rounds of interview. Prepare well before to attend the interview. It's really a good opportunity to work with wells fargo

Technology Specialist Interview

Technology Specialist
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Interview Details The interview was scheduled at morning 10AM. The weather was sexy and I was in good mood.There were three rounds.1 Technical lasts till 50 minutes. Interviewer asked more on core Java.some of them were tricky.Most question are from Thread and Polymorphism. Then a lot of questions on webservice and oracle. Then after a 15 minutes break I was send for managerial round where they will test ur attitude nothing else. Be careful before answering anything. 3rd round was HR where all policies were explained. After 4 days received the offer.

Interview Question – One question on database management .   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Senior QA
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Interview Details First phase is a telephonic round;will ask about the work that you have done and your skills few qs based on that.If you perform well you will get a call for panel interview,fundamental Testing qs,standard QA qs,few sql database qs as well. The third round is that of HR.

Interview Question – List down the employee names who doesn't have phone numbers.
List down the employees name who have visited multiple cities.
Sql de duplication query with rank() and rownumber over().
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Tough,They are willing to hear you out, they have standardized salary structure for every position you won't get beyond that.Try and bargain for the joining bonus you never know might get lucky.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!