Wells Fargo

Updated 13 Dec 2014
2,708 Interview Reviews

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Most of the rounds will be conducted in consultancy services according to their criteria, only HR round and salary discussion round will be taken by Wells Fargo employers. Selection period is pretty long as probably 1 month if lucky.

Analyst Systems Engineer IV/V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2014.

Applied thru staffing agency for ASE 5 position, cleared first round, they called me for us round, attended two US rounds, they mentioned my skill set is not up to level of ASE 5 position, hence they are considering for ASE4, I said ok for that,.after one week of time, I followed up for status, They mentioned I haven't cleared the interview.very bad recruitment process they are not clear on what they are looking for me.

Interview Questions
    • Its all technical questions on Java batch process, oracle pl/sql and unix.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

HR from Wells Fargo contacted for F2F interviews. Wherein she said they conduct only F2F interview for the Ist round also and don't go for Telephonic round initially. JD shared over the mail is also incomplete and no much details specified, only during the Interview the concerned interviewer says your profile is over qualified for the role. But why can't they go through the profile thoroughly before arranging F2F.

Interview Questions
    • They see the profile suitability only during F2F and not before scheduling the intervies   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Hiring process process varies from team to team, but mostly there would be two technical rounds and one manager round followed by a HR round to discuss about your pay

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to the QTP were asked, and few puzzles were asked to check my solving ability   Answer Question

Associate Financial Analyst (Mortgage) Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.

wells dosen't hire directly as of now so u have to go through consultancy. in the co u'll face hr round and technical round.
    for my position salary was 1.91 lakhs pa fixed and u can earn till 2.3 lakhs pa
    hr round questions
    -introduse yourself
    -what all u know about interest
    - how to calculate interst
    -npr, irr, nav full forms

techincal round

here the interviewer tried to check if you can stay in company, ask about projects, npv and irr meaning.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer tried to show case not so positive thing about company (made up) and observed response.

if after some 15 months if other company offers you better job and salary would you leave

Answer Question

Lead Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.

The whole process was very fast. I applied through naukri.coma and HR contacted and scheduled F2F. Process started on Monday and they rolled out the offer letter on Friday.Fats and fair.

Interview Questions
    • Based on my experience, questions were good and well formatted.   Answer Question
    they already offered me what I was looking for so i am happy

Security Ops Service Spec I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had 5 rounds of Interview
    1) Communication
    2) Typing (At least 30 wpm with 90+ accuracy)
    3) Aptitude (easy to clear)
    First 3 interviews were held in Consultancy once you selected there you will be sent to company other 2 rounds

4) HR round
    5)operations round (With US client after 2 weeks completing the HR round)

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2014.

Interview process was so smooth. Started off with a technical interview over phone from Hyderabad which happened for an hour approximately.

HR had informed about the result the following day only and had scheduled a teleconference technical round on a Friday in the same week with the US team. This went on for 1.5 hrs. There was close to a week gap in between and HR had lastly confirmed a positive result and had scheduled a last technical round followed by manager round on a Friday. This last technical round took 45 minutes followed by a managerial round of 30 mins.

HR had confirmed that I had successfully completed all the rounds and further continued with the package discussion. Have asked to send across the necessary documents. Have sent them on the weekend after which I had received my offer on Monday morning.

Altogether the whole process took 3 weeks of time. HR team was so good in keeping me updated.

Overall, a wonderful experience and looking forward to experience the work environment in live.

Lastly, I recommend the interview process and kudos to HR team @ Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • A tough situation at the current work place and how was that handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed. They offer quite decent packages and I say one of the best in the market. In fact I was thrilled looking at my offer. It's all about proving yourself in the Interview process. Rest is very well taken care of.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

I had 2 rounds of interview. 1. Technical Round 2. M.R.

I got through Technical Round, after that they called me for M.R. , around after 15 days.
    The worst manager I have ever seen in my life. He was asking all questions , as if I already know about working culture of Wells Fargo. Full on attitude. Not even giving chance to answer or listen anything. All bakwas questions he asked not related to work not related to technology.

Although I got through this Round as well :)

Interview Questions
    • Why I was preparing test environment?
      Interviewer expectation : As per Wells Fargo culture, a tester should never prepare a test env.

Answer Question

I didn't like the attitude of manager and HR.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Telephonic and face to face interview. Experience information and technical questions will be asked in the next telephonic round and new questions when face to face interview as what is know your knowledge on the job profile.

Interview Questions
    • about the job and mainly about the job profile relativity and why did we opt this company.   Answer Question