Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
2,522 Interview Reviews

2.7

Security Ops Service Spec I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had 5 rounds of Interview
    1) Communication
    2) Typing (At least 30 wpm with 90+ accuracy)
    3) Aptitude (easy to clear)
    First 3 interviews were held in Consultancy once you selected there you will be sent to company other 2 rounds

4) HR round
    5)operations round (With US client after 2 weeks completing the HR round)

Senior Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2014.

Interview process was so smooth. Started off with a technical interview over phone from Hyderabad which happened for an hour approximately.

HR had informed about the result the following day only and had scheduled a teleconference technical round on a Friday in the same week with the US team. This went on for 1.5 hrs. There was close to a week gap in between and HR had lastly confirmed a positive result and had scheduled a last technical round followed by manager round on a Friday. This last technical round took 45 minutes followed by a managerial round of 30 mins.

HR had confirmed that I had successfully completed all the rounds and further continued with the package discussion. Have asked to send across the necessary documents. Have sent them on the weekend after which I had received my offer on Monday morning.

Altogether the whole process took 3 weeks of time. HR team was so good in keeping me updated.

Overall, a wonderful experience and looking forward to experience the work environment in live.

Lastly, I recommend the interview process and kudos to HR team @ Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • A tough situation at the current work place and how was that handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation needed. They offer quite decent packages and I say one of the best in the market. In fact I was thrilled looking at my offer. It's all about proving yourself in the Interview process. Rest is very well taken care of.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

I had 2 rounds of interview. 1. Technical Round 2. M.R.

I got through Technical Round, after that they called me for M.R. , around after 15 days.
    The worst manager I have ever seen in my life. He was asking all questions , as if I already know about working culture of Wells Fargo. Full on attitude. Not even giving chance to answer or listen anything. All bakwas questions he asked not related to work not related to technology.

Although I got through this Round as well :)

Interview Questions
    • Why I was preparing test environment?
      Interviewer expectation : As per Wells Fargo culture, a tester should never prepare a test env.
        Answer Question

I didn't like the attitude of manager and HR.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Telephonic and face to face interview. Experience information and technical questions will be asked in the next telephonic round and new questions when face to face interview as what is know your knowledge on the job profile.

Interview Questions
    • about the job and mainly about the job profile relativity and why did we opt this company.   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Its very easy to clear ...they need basic technical and more process oriented candidate ....multiple person start discuss while interview ...to check the com. skills and your way of talking ...

Interview Questions
    • They will go more deeply ..in technically which is not valid as a L2 or L3 resource ....   View Answer
    They have agreed to fulfill my req.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Written test, Typing test and Final Round was HR round.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

I had an initial communication from HR asking questions on experience and salary expectations and got a telephonic technical interview sheduled on same day.All communications for scheduling of interviews were done by same HR
    1. Technical interview(phone)-questions based on my experience- few testing and more technical concepts that I worked on.-1 hour
    2. Technical(Face-face) after 2 days-questions on testing concepts-45 mins
    3. Hiring Mgr(Face-Face) after 3 days-questions on achievements,stress handling,etc-40 mins
    After 3 days got call from HR, asking me to send few scanned docs. On recieving docs HR discussed on salary negotiations- based on my present salary. But salary was reasonable.

Overrall interview experience was really good. All people whom i interacted with were approachable/friendly. They were not just interrogating for the sake of having interview, they waited for me to complete my answer and judged based on how capable and honest I was.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions based on tools used , sql queries on joins, requirement analysis-given a scenario   Answer Question

Afa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

Very convenient interview process.
    The whole interview process will be completed in a single day.
    I was at the company for the interview at 10:30 am and the whole process got completed at 4:30 and was informed that we will have to come again only for joining.The best thing I liked about the company when i had been for interview is that the people as well as the Hr is very kind to the canidates.

Interview Questions
    • What if we offer you 10% less salary than you were drawing before?   View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

I have attended technical round which i got through and then attended Managerial Round same day.After two days I called HR for updates.she told me you have got through both rounds but requirement did not fit your profile and you are having one month less experience for this position.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on core java and some tricky questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

First round was F2F technical which I got through and later got invited for managerial round.
    The following day I called HR for the update, surprisingly she told I got through but the requirement didn't fit your profile. Please apply again. This is ridiculous.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!