Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview with a recruiter, Situational Based. In-person interview two days later with two managers, again asking situational questions and how they were handled in my previous positions. E.G. - Describe a situation where you were presented with a challenge. What did you do to overcome that challenge?

Job posting was rather vague, recruiter did not quite elaborate on what type of underwriting the position entailed other than "mortgages." The position was actually for "forensic underwriting" as I found out during the face-to-face. Seemed like an interesting position although not what I was originally looking for.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you were competitive   View Answer

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview, then face to face with two managers.

Interview Question – What makes you want to come to work in the morning?   View Answer

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details I applied online with no feedback.A friend of the family was willing to speak with a dept head who did interview me and later 2wks called and made an offer..Great peolple at wells fargo

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult on the job situation you had to deal with   View Answer
  • are you afraid to ask for help   View Answer

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!