Wendy's Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014

1.5

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in October 2014.

I applied online and the very next day (Wednesday) I scheduled an interview for the following Tuesday. The interview went very smooth and the questions were super easy and straightforward. She had asked me about why I chose that particular place and other typical interview type questions. She was impressed with my resume and my professionalism, even though I am only 16, so have a good professional looking resume and don't forget to look snazzy. And note that I said snazzy and NOT sleepy. Overall it was a pretty typical experience. I am to start working as soon as next week.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me how you have ever dealt with a rowdy customer."   View Answer
There were no negotiations. It was a simple "New workers start at minimum-wage".

Other Interview Reviews for Wendy's

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

The process went great. I applied online and got a call back about 2 weeks later. They asked me to come in for an interview. When I came in I was a bit nervous. I met with the assistant manager and she asked very easy questions and she was very nice. I then had an interview with the second manager, who was a bit more serious but still friendly and asked me about the same questions. They also work with your school schedule which is a definite plus.

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult questions. But they WILL ask you "Why Wendys?"   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in September 2014.

I got food for my brother one day and in the bag was a flyer about hiring. I applied on a link provided on the flyer and got an email about 2 hours later. I went in for my interview two days later and got hired on the spot. The questions were the usual interview questions like, what did you like about your last job, and what would make you a good employee for Wendy's. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, just the normal interview questions.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

Was called in for an interview several days later and mainly was just asked about my availability or if i minded working late at night or early mornings and if i was ok working for minimum wage

i accepted 8 an hour and was told i might get 8.40 but was denied later

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied through snagjob, and about two hours later recieved a call to set up the interview the next day. I walked in was asked some basic questions and was hired. After that I was emailed the paperwork, and the next day I started orentation.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bushnell, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bushnell, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

The hiring process took longer than I required. In total I would say it was about a week and a half from when I applied to actually do anything on the job, and by "on the job," I mean training on the computer in the back. The interview was way easier than I thought it would be (though this was my first job ever). The questions were all read off cards that Wendy's provides their general managers. A lot of "Have you ever been in a situation where" questions. Just be prepared to explain a time that you had to accomplish a task quickly, times you had to deal with stressful situations, times you had to multitask, et cetera.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you handle situations where you are time restricted and must accomplish a task?"   View Answer
    "Are you interested in employment?"

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

All the questions were really basic. Most of them on the first interview were very vague. Like "how did you handle criticism at school/work, and how did you react?". The second interview with the General Manger took about a week since he had to cancel due to lack of employes and he was needed in the back. But the first question on the second interview was funny. It was "What does your name mean and why did you get it?". The rest of the questions were directed on "what would you due in this situation, like if an employe was caught stealing, and what would you do if the general manager was caught in the act of fraud?". My advice would be to just make your interview fun for both of you. Make your interview a memorable one for them and you are more then likely going to get the job. And dress professional (slacks, skirt, dress shirt). You get major browny points for that

Interview Questions
    • On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.   Answer Question
    No negations for the pay

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

It was very simple. I applied online and was asked to come in for an interview the next day for the following week through email. I went into the restaurant and sat down with my future manager and just discussed what I would do in certain situations such as handling upset customers. Being friendly is really what I think got me the job. I was told I could start the following week and that is when I would be getting my uniform.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me a situation where you were forced to take the lead.   Answer Question