Wendy's Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
189 interviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbury, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NJ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I submitted an online application and received an email to schedule an interview two days later. The interview lasted about a half hour, and the questions were read off of cards. We discussed availability and work experience. After the interview, the manager said I would receive a call within the week. Two days later, I got the call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • The questions dealt with team work, criticism, and communication.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

I applied through snagjob, and about two hours later recieved a call to set up the interview the next day. I walked in was asked some basic questions and was hired. After that I was emailed the paperwork, and the next day I started orentation.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Okeechobee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Okeechobee, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wendy's in August 2014.

The interview process in Okeechobee is really bad. The manger is rude he stop in the middle of the interview to pay personal bills, had me waiting until he finish and the interview lasted for 4 hours. The worst interview from a manger i ever had!!!

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WI (US)

I applied online they called me for an interview and the G.M was pretty calm and asked me basic questions the process was a breeze loved it was honestly the best interview ever

Interview Questions
    • If a customer comes in and says he/she order was wrong what would you do?   View Answer
    Would you be willing to deal with grease or wiping up table or anything that got to be done or taking care of providing good customer service

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Woodstock, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, VA (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wendy's in January 2014.

I turned in a written application. I received a phone call for an interview. The supervisor was professional but relaxed. No real experience was required so it was brief and mainly focused on my demeanor and appearance as it is a customer service position.

Not enough pay to live off of.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boise, ID (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wendy's in June 2014.

All the questions were really basic. Most of them on the first interview were very vague. Like "how did you handle criticism at school/work, and how did you react?". The second interview with the General Manger took about a week since he had to cancel due to lack of employes and he was needed in the back. But the first question on the second interview was funny. It was "What does your name mean and why did you get it?". The rest of the questions were directed on "what would you due in this situation, like if an employe was caught stealing, and what would you do if the general manager was caught in the act of fraud?". My advice would be to just make your interview fun for both of you. Make your interview a memorable one for them and you are more then likely going to get the job. And dress professional (slacks, skirt, dress shirt). You get major browny points for that

Interview Questions
    • On the first interview about work related questions in situations, i was almost not able to answer them because i worked with one person at a previous job, and there was almost no conflicts.   Answer Question
    No negations for the pay

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakdale, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakdale, MN (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Wendy's in July 2011.

hiring and interview was easy. Fast food always in need of managers. salary and compensation is comparable if not better than some. It was canned interview for anyone who has ever worked in fast food. nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions
    • questions about managing profit and loss and food. May be hard for some with little to no experience   Answer Question
    none. they offered. bottom line. take it or leave it type

Caisher Interview

very easy because its minimum wage, talked to the manager and she was very nice made me feel welcomed as soon as i came. no unexpected questions from the manager.

Assistant Manager Interview

The interview was about twenty minutes. They asked a series of questions and had different situations. They asked what would you do if placed in certain situations. It took about two days for them to let me know if I got the position.

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Millersville, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millersville, MD (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wendy's in November 2013.

Hiring and Interview process was a breeze. You have to know what the interviewer is looking for. Be ready for questions and keep an open mind. Have open availability. Weekends are usually a must.

She gave me the job on the spot. I started a week later after getting my uniform

Worked for Wendy's? Contribute to the Community!