Wendy's Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

1.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Dublin, OH (US)).

Interview

Was an all day interview with marketing, operations and investing sections. All three sections were interviewing for the senior financial analyst position. Mostly canned behavioral questions that they had on a laptop screen. Took forever (3 weeks) to hear back from anybody in HR on their decision.
    Had a phone screen with HR, a phone interview with two of the sections and an all day in-person interview with all of the sections that were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you were not successful and what you learned from that experience   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online then got a call 2 weeks later to come in for an interview. Interview was with the general manager and lasted about 30 minutes. Got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get along with your co-workers, how would you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

went there, told someone at the register I was there for an interview. They told me to sit at a booth and wait, the manager got there and he interviewed me for under 10 mins. they basically just want people who can work anytime. I was hired but quit later the job wasn't for me, and the manager was actually hard to work with.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was pretty short, and simple. Just the basic questions and then he told me it's minimum wage, if I want it, it's mine. It was my first job so of course I wanted it. Overall the process took about 2 weeks. I got called the morning after I applied, which I had done around Midnight and they called around 7 AM. My interview was the next Wednesday due to school at 3:30. I sat for about 15 minutes before one of the managers came out.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Got the first interview and I called them today's later thanking them for the interview and was hired on the spot. Then two days after the fact I was hired, they called me to do orientation .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's (Savannah, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

went well i said to much i think and no one has called me back. the man i met with was personal and left me wondering if i was in or not. hopefully they call me back i would really like to work for wendy's.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Wendy's (Tamarac, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I waited for the manager and she asked me general questions about my resume. I was second in line behind someone else who applied for a job. She seemed like she liked my resume. She sad she will call back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your personality like?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wendy's (Greensboro, NC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online , and received a email one week later asking me to come in during the open interviews they were having . I had two one on one interviews . The first one , he just went over my experience. The second one , she asked me to tell her about myself , and then she asked scenario questions .

Interview Questions

• Where do you work at now, and what's your position ?
      Tell me about yourself .
      Tell me a time where you had to deal with a angry customer and how you handled it .
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond a customers expectations .

Answer Question

Fast Food Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wendy's (Jackson, MS (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. Hired because I had ties with the district manager............................................. That is why she hired me. Didn't get hours for the first months worked twice a week. Some people still don't know how to do jobs such as sand which making which is supposedly the hardest

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Have you ever worked in fast food before

1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was strange to say the least. Was left waiting for about 15 minutes which was fine. She asked a series of questions but with my history I knew she wanted me. I was hired on the spot, but never got called for orientation. I tried to get into contact with her. I went up to the store and even called but every time I always got ran around and never got any face to face time with her.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't say I declined. I was offered the job, filled out the w40 and all but wasn't called in for orientation and could never manually schedule it.