Westlake Services

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Westlake Services.

Interview Details Nothing really out of the ordinary. Seemed very casual.

Interview Question – Cannot think of any specific questions...It was more like a conversation with a friend and I asked some questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Westlake Services in January 2011.

Interview Details Phone interview and job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Commision position.

ACCOUNT MANAGER Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Westlake Services in February 2012.

Interview Details Applied online and received call from hiring manager saying he would be in my city for interviews and I was was of 3 people he had chosen to meet with. Hiring manager held interview in the hotel lobby , he explained the position well and ask questions regarding my sales experience my desire to travel regionally etc.. But when he made it clear he wasnt the decision maker, I knew I was done.

Interview Question – There were no difficult question at all.
He asked "how do you feel about traveling?"
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Westlake Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Westlake Services Account Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Westlake Services employees and interview candidates.