UniFirst
www.unifirst.com Wilmington, MA 5000+ Employees

UniFirst Sales Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Florida, NY and was asked:
"What threw me for a loop was the fact that I had to give a presentation with the sales manager and regional sales manager as part of the interview process. When they first explained it I thought they were joking. But they were not, LOL. Consists of seeking 8-12 businesses who RENT uniforms and documenting their uniform situation and presenting. However, it is a great way to see if you actually want to do the job and if you are a fit for the company. I enjoyed the process and they are definitely the best uniform company when it comes to service in the industry."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 37 UniFirst Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

UniFirst – Why Work for Us?

UniFirst is one of North America's largest workwear and textile services companies. We rent, lease, and sell uniforms, protective clothing, custom corporate workwear, floorcare, and other facility services products to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UniFirst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by UniFirst employees and interview candidates.