Wipro

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details telephonic round in which they asked basic questions on describe yourself and your professional work experience and are you willing to relocate and work in shifts. First the Hr calls then the operational round where they call and ask you questions about your specific field of expertise.

Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in August 2009.

Interview Details the aptitude test is easy to get through. its very simple as compared to other company. its good company for freshers. the company is located in pune.

Interview Question – nothing difficult as such.   Answer Question

Khārapur

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2012.

Interview Details Initial shortlist was on the basis of resume submission, followed by an online test (coding round), again followed by a technical interview round and finally an HR round. A CGPA above eight is required to be shortlisted for the interview process. In the interview round, emphasis was given on projects and internships.

Interview Question – In an array of numbers, find how many sets of number exist which add up to another number in the array.   View Answer

Guindy

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in April 2012.

Interview Details introduction round.in this they will test our english knowledge.next round is telephonic interview.in this we will be interview by hr.and the next round is technical and the final round is aptitude

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – shift

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in November 2009.

Interview Details I still remember very clear the day i went to the interview .... I was asked wait at reception with many candidates ... I was really tensed ,,, its was very professional campus ... very beautiful and full of green ... i was pretty impressed .. further they took us at interviewing spot,, asked to answer a questionnaire which was basically personality test... when my turn came ,, it was 2 managers ... i was asked many questions about my personality and my area of study and what not .... most analytical and finance related question .... it was around 45 minutes ... once i was out of the campus ... i realized it was my best interview ,,, i loved it ,,,, thus i got called for second round and i was selected ..

Interview Question – Your from Finance background ... where do u advice company to invest its profit ?   Answer Question

Executive

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details The company hires by Walk ins in the Delhi office , it goes to campuses and HR offices of small towns as well and conducts interviews.The interview process consists of 4 rounds of which 3 rounds are mandatory to get qualified whereas the fourth round assess your technical expertise. The first round is a regular aptitude check usually 20 questions, second round is the telephonic interview which is the grandest part and the most difficult part of the interview process and after which the third and fourth round remains just a cakewalk. The third round is the personal interview and the personal interaction with the HR. The fourth round is the technical round which probably helps them assess your level of expertise in technical terms and helps them allocate the process. You are then given an offer letter and offerd a salary based on your qualification. After this a regular medical checkup at one of the apollo clinics ensures your hiring. It may then be up to you to accept or decline.

Interview Question – How will you be able to work in night shift. Explain?   Answer Question

Executive

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wipro in June 2010.

Interview Details Interview process was good. But the salary component need to check with your current payslip. Mostly they will pay in variable pay. There wont be a hike in your basic pay.

Interview Question – Asked question about my first job.   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!