Wipro

Updated 26 Feb 2015
1,241 Interview Reviews

2.9

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

There was a presentation followed by an online test which mainly consisted of basic C programming and a little OOP and then a coding round of about 30 minutes. This coding round was very easy. Then the selected students after the coding round were called for an interview and then there was a HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly asked on real life situations and my responses in that situations   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

There were two hectic technical rounds followed by Managerial and HR round of interviews.Technical rounds focused more on business processes rather than mere technical configurations. The whole process took couple of weeks from the interview date. Technical round was a face to face interview and other rounds through telephone.

Interview Questions
    • Intercompany STO; Physial inventory; Special procurement such as Third party sales, consignment, subcontracting   View Answer
    Asked 30% hike, but ended up with only 20%

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro.

It consists of basically 3 rounds:

1. Aptitude Round.
    2. Short article writing/Essay writing (Very easy).
    3. Technical + HR Round.

I start with first,
    1. Aptitude Round: There is 4 sections:

a. Verbal section of 20 question (very easy): just u have to answer it carefully by reading the questions.

b. Reasoning section(10 question): just you practice some chapters....

i. Blood relation.
    ii. Directions.
    iii. Statement conclusion.
    iv. Coding decoding.

c. Math section(20 question):

Students, please prepare for Maths from R.S Aggarwal book for Quantitative Aptitude(at least solve its all example question). Major chapters are:

i. HCF/LCM.
    ii. Percentage.
    iii. Profit and loss.
    iv. Time and distance.
    v. Time and work.
    vi. Boat and stream.
    vii. Pipes and cistern.
    viii. Simple and compound interest (only example questions.).
    ix. Problem on ages, trains.
    x. Logarithm.
    xi. Average.
    xii. Area.

d. Computer section(Optional)(10 question): very basic questions such as a program is given you have to find error....or.... what is the size of integer.

Since the test is online you have to be very careful not to give too much time on one question.Each section has its own time limit.

Marking is done sectional wise,
    -> Best part is that no negative marks.
    -> Worse part is that you can't go to previous questions ..once you have marked and move you can't come back...

Try to attempt all questions and at-least give 7-8 correct answers in all sections.

2. Short article writing:This is a very easy round where you will have to write an essay or article in 100 words within 10 minutes. This is non- elimination round. It is just to check your communication and writing skill.

3. Technical +HR round: This round is only to check ur confidence and your little bit technical skill. They will ask you any simple program like:

WAP to print prime no. between 1 to 50. or fibonacci series.

During HR round,
    HR: Good morning Manish.
    Me: A very good morning Ma'am.

HR: Ok, Tell me about yourself.
    Me: Told(name, academic qualification, family, hobbies, goal).

HR: What do you mean by a reputed company?
    Me: Told(she got impressed).

HR: Are you happy with our 4 year bond?
    Me: Yes.

HR: Are you comfortable to work in abroad?
    Me: Yes ma'am very much comfortable.

HR: Ok, manish....its nice to meet you.
    Me: Me too ma'am and I hope we will meet again soon.

Be confident and please give your interview in english.

After 10 days our result was published.....and I got selected....Hurreeyy!

Students please believe on yourself...it will help you alot.

Interview Questions
    • Me: May I come in sir?
      HR: Yes.

Hr: How Are you ?
      Me: Fine sir.

Hr: Tell me interesting about your self?
      Me: Explain.

Hr: What is your strength and weakness?
      Me: Explain.

Hr: What are subject your studies in mca?
      Me: Explain.

Hr: What is your favorite subject?
      Me: Explain.

Hr: Ask basic technical two questions?
      Me: answered.

Hr: You ask any questions for me.
      Me: Ask.

Hr: (hand shake, thank you, all the best).
      Me: Thank you sir.

Important in Hr eye contact is very important.

All the best all.

FINALLY I GOT SELECTED IN WIPRO.

Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

1 Round
    Written mostly Quantitative Analytically Programming
    2nd Round

Technical F2F deep OS programming questions C/C++

Reverse a String Fibonacci series print triangle etc

HR

We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode
    Anonymous Employee in Erode

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in February 2015.

It was a offcampus at JKKMCT ,Erode. First round was Group Discussion with 20 members in group. The Topics were easy and general.Our group was given the topic "Impact of reality shows in TV".Just 2 rounds after GD.Technical &Personal interview

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wipro.

There was an initial aptitude test. This was the usual amcat test. I was shortlisted for the interview the next day. For the interview, I was asked the basics of C and C++ including having to explain polymorphism, encapsulation, inheritance and so on. I was also asked to write sample code for these. The interviewer was kind of happy with the answers and asked me if I was okay to work at any place in India.

Storage Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Initial Email and Phone Communication for arranging interview was awesome. HR is very good in detailing and connects well with the interviewee. Technical Interview was one to one at Bangalore Location near SilkBoard Wipro Office. Technical interview was impressive and the interviewer had very good attitude.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Asked to come for face to face interview
    1.F T F interview it was easy
    2 round was hands on test to implement some logic on computer.
    after that they told me that we will get back to u
    but they called me again for a re test to implement same logic again now with one additional we service
    after that i got a mail that u are selected pls send your documents after that they gave my salary breakup which was very less from my expectation I asked them to re think on the given pkg which was only 10 % hike.so the HR said we have putted your request to our management. after around one month of follow up with the HR which was not responding on mail and calls at all ,she said thet are not ready to increase the salary pls forget that you have given interview we will consider your profile if any job openings matches it.
    That was a worst experience of interview from a name like wipro.

Wipro Interview Process Sucks Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

pathetic it took all most a quarter to release the offer letter. One HR called and we fixed the salary part, After few days HR manager called and he denied to pay that. Its horrible.

Software Engineer Interview

The company came for campus recruitment. We had Aptitude and technical test. It was of moderate lever difficulty wise. Then had a technical interview, after I was shortlisted. Final round was HR.