Wipro

1,079 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Assistant Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details the aptitude test is the most important part. if you have cleared it then you are almost selected if you are confident and have good communication skills.
prepare well for quantitative aptitude topics, logical reasoning, maths(upto 10th class level) is required and english.
in my case technical and hr interview was done in the same round.

Interview Question – u must be able to explain your project   Answer Question

SE Interview

SE

I applied online and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details written Test,technical interview Test,hr interview.These are the way which gone through whole interview process.
Very well processed interview was done.I had exceptionally very good. Team was very happy from my performance.
I was selected for one of the best project in wipro.

Tech Leader Interview

Tech Leader
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details The quality of the interview depends on your interviewer. Some are technically sound and are good. Others are dumb who try to appear smart and make a fool of themselves. HR part as usual is worse than a fish market, particularly the way the negotiate salary. First they demotivate and demoralise you, and then negotiate salary.

Interview Question – Nothing. Expect cheap questions from HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't negotiate. Decide what you are worth, ask for that and stick to it. HR is very cheap and will try to negotiate for even Rs 1000 per annum. In 2005 when I attended the interview, I had asked for 9 lacs pa. They offered 8, I refused, then they went to 8.5, I refused and finally they offered what I asked for when I refused to talk to them any further.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details Interview process was completed in a week, first round was technical, followed by an manager round and followed by two HR rounds. Received offer letter after a week.
Technical interview was held by client directly and interviewer was in assumption that I already knew their client environment and asking the related question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Greater Noida

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wipro in August 2012.

Interview Details Written test, Technical round, personal interview. I was good. Taken by the pannel of Wipro. First of all we were asked to give wriitten test consist of reasoning , ,IQ questions, english . After that we went for technical interview. After that Personal interview.

Interview Question – Apart from CV mentioned languages(C,C++, Java) which other u know?   View Answer

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2011.

Interview Details Got a call from Bangalore Wipro office for the interview. Process took a day and has been offered. Offer letter received after month. The interview question was very basic and they were looking at my positiveness and confidence.

Interview Question – All the Question was easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will give only as much they want and will be fixed. No employee negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details I applied for Wipro WASE in 2011 through my college campus. The interview process consisted of 2 rounds - written and face to face interview.
Written test: Consisted of MCQs on aptitude and reasoning mainly.
Interview: face to face interview was simple and did not include many technical questions. Simple questions related to work preference, location preference, and why you want to join WASE, etc were asked.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Wipro instead of other companies that are coming on campus?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details Interview process was good, but HR hiring process is pathetic. HR told by phone that they have selected me and will send offer letter on email. I was in Mumbai and had to rush to Chennai in anticipation of offer letter. But did not get letter for one week from verbal confirmation. Besides, HR came up with stupid excuses that her computer got virus, printer not working etc.

Interview Question – I was over-qualified for the job, hence they asked whether I am sure I want to apply for this job.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

Interview Details Depended on the GPA
One with 7.5 and above got into direct interview.
Under 7.5 got to give a Technical and Aptitude Test. It was test where technical was mostly data structures and algorithms.
In interview I was asked to to Write a mod level difficulty program in Java.
Campus Interviews are a breeze if you have the right way to face a interview.
Please come prepared with latest news on Wipro.

Interview Question – Campus placements will not have difficult ones. At most Data Structures will be asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

Interview Details This was a campus Placement. Had an English and Maths assessment test. Not tough, quite easy if you are familiar with GRE, SAT etc. Had a technical interview followed by a HR interview. Both the interviews were one on one interview. The technical interview went pretty smoothly and the interviewer loved my self-confidence despite not being from same major. HR interviewer was friendly and asked some interesting questions but they were not difficult and he sort of encouraged casual discussion.

Interview Question – During my HR interview, one unexpected question was when he asked me something related to politics in my city. Even though I knew about the question, I was a bit taken aback by the question. But had a good discussion related to that. Most likely the reason for getting an offer In my opinion.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pursued Masters instead

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!