Wipro Interview Questions

Updated 25 Sep 2014
1,138 Interview Reviews

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro.

Pooled campus interview. 3 rounds of interview. written followed by hr. Overall it was a good experience. All you need is to be good at computer science fundamentals followed by your class subjects.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greater Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

There are total 4 rounds in fresher recruitment process:
    1) Aptitude Test
    2) Essay Writing
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR round

If you will clear first two rounds then you will be called for technical interview in which interviewer may ask conceptual questions on engineering subjects and in addition to that you may get some question on some languages like C, C++ and Java. After clearing this round you will have a HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • while recruiting freshers they ask basic questions only.   Answer Question

IT Mass Recruitment Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro.

Its in-campus mass recruitment process .Consists of two rounds:
    1.Written: Students with 80% and above in Xth,XIIth and UG were selected directly for PI.And others had to give the written online test.I dont know more about the written test,as I belong to first category.But I can say that it was AMCAT n conducted by aspiring minds.(Look up for AMCAT by aspiring minds for other companies,its just the same)
    2.Technical:It was one-on-one interview.the interviewer asked me 5 questions.I'm from mechanical branch so 3 questions from my course (Welding process,HMT) and 2 quants questions(percentage,years)
    3.HR(optional):Some of the students were called randomly for HR interview but I dont think it was something

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked to me were very simple but I would advise all CS n IT people to brush up there C skills and non-CS people to have a basic knowledge of ur important courses(For mech : Strength of materials,HMT,Engineering Mechanics)   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wipro.

It is simple technical by senior technical architect and followed by customer. Internal interview is bit tough but customer interview is easy. Practical Architect skills need to be sharpened before interview

Interview Questions
    Check in glassdoor and negotiate accordingly

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

1.online test:(includes)
    -reasoning questions 10-15
    -vocab 5-6
    -passage 2-4
    -2 short programs
    -technical ques 10-20

2.technical interview 30-50n min

3.HR interview 10-20 min

confidence is what they want.
    saying write or wrong maters less.
    take challenges, :: like not refusing any subject question and ans.
    try to be brief. choose and explain yr hobbies carefully but must. it takes a part of interview time which u r prepared already.

Interview Questions
    • technical:
      c progms: basic,recursion,fact,etc
      any fav subject ques 4-6.
      inro.

HR:
      Intro
      qualities
      willingness to join.
        Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

The first round was a Group discussion round,And then everyone was allowed for Technical round one.Half of the candidates were rejected at the first round and then there was the Technical round two, it was a little tough and detailed but not impossible. The last was theHR round.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vellore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

Interview process held in college campus.

Round 1 : verbal,logical and quants.
                   (only for students below 80% in 10std, 12std and college CGPA)

Round 2 : Technical HR.
                      for qualified students in round 1 and ( students above 80% in 10th,12th and college CGPA )

Round 3 : Personal HR.
                      students were selected at random to attend this round.(Doesn't mean others are eliminated)

Selected : If the performance is up the mark in Round 2.

Total students selected in campus : 1141.

Interview Questions
    • What are the skills you posses that the company wants from you ?   Answer Question
    • Reason for low grade (D grade) in a particular subject in college ?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

it has an aptitude round(amcat based ) , technical HR and general HR . If you clear the aptitude the process is pretty easy . The technical Hr round will be a bit tricky . They ll be checking all the aspects of the subject of study . If we pass on To general HR we should be confident enough to face any question .

Automation Tester Interview

Applied through consultant and interview process took 1 month and 1Technical round and HR round.

Technical round is fine and all are basic questions and the HR round is for salary negotiation.

Project Engineer Interview

Very simple and easy process.
    Starts with a fairly easy written test divided into English, LR and Programming section.
    No negative marking and cut off is also very low i guess, because out of 10000 odd students, who sat for written, somewhere around 2000 cleared the written.
    Next round is a technical round, which differs in length as their are multiple interviews going on simultaneously. My interview lasted some 15 minutes with basic programming question. I was asked to jot down Swapping of two numbers in all possible ways.
    next round is HR which is more of document verification round. I was asked no questions at all (maybe because it was 10:00 PM).

Interview Questions
    • What if we offer you testing profile and not a development one? (He knew i was inclined more towards development). Wipro divides freshers pretty randomly in batches but CS and IT background people usually get development or related roles.   View Answer

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!