Wipro Interview Questions

2.9

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in September 2014.

i cleared gd in which from my panel 9 got selected from 12 which was easy then aptitude written test which is easy too then technical interview there he gave me a paper and asked me to write any program you like i wrote merge sort in five mins and asked some questions about merge sort ,ds and some basic questions in SE he impressed with my performance .They didn't even take hr round to me . I got selected
    It's a campus recruitment and overall i felt easy

It is fixed

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in September 2011.

campus selection process: Round 1 : Aptitude test Round ( quantitative, English, Verbal ability and general computer knowledge)
    Round 2: technical interview( most of the questions are based on SIP or previous projects sone)
     Round 3: Hr interview (General)

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions are based on your SIP or some previous projects you have done.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Wipro.

It is simple technical by senior technical architect and followed by customer. Internal interview is bit tough but customer interview is easy. Practical Architect skills need to be sharpened before interview

Interview Questions
    Check in glassdoor and negotiate accordingly

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

1.online test:(includes)
    -reasoning questions 10-15
    -vocab 5-6
    -passage 2-4
    -2 short programs
    -technical ques 10-20

2.technical interview 30-50n min

3.HR interview 10-20 min

confidence is what they want.
    saying write or wrong maters less.
    take challenges, :: like not refusing any subject question and ans.
    try to be brief. choose and explain yr hobbies carefully but must. it takes a part of interview time which u r prepared already.

Interview Questions
    • technical:
      c progms: basic,recursion,fact,etc
      any fav subject ques 4-6.
      inro.

Answer Question

Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Visakhapatnam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in January 2012.

Hiring Process was so easy. We got placed through campus interview. Interview process wasn't too long. Had a skill test to clear to proceed for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    We Didn't get opportunity to negotiate

Project Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro.

The first round was a Group discussion round,And then everyone was allowed for Technical round one.Half of the candidates were rejected at the first round and then there was the Technical round two, it was a little tough and detailed but not impossible. The last was theHR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in February 2014.

1st GD round, then technical written round including coding , logical, english and quant based q's, then essay writing(formality),then one on one interview (about 40 mins), last HR round so my final selection was announced after these rounds were completed. Felt great and thankful

Interview Questions
    • They'll ask some good out of the box q's from area of interest and projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneswar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in September 2013.

it was a campus Interview conducted at out college , the entire process took 2 days - group discussion( social networking- good or bad ), written ( amcat format = apptitude + reasing+ tecnhical+ english), technical (basic of every subject in computer science), hr (easy)

none for freshers

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online - interviewed at Wipro in May 2013.

Rounds:

- GD.
    - Written(online Test).
    - HR.

Group Discussion:

In that discussion about 15 members in my panel. Topic was Equality among Individuals! Possible or not?, in that my hr were talked about this topic about 10 mins, he said, "don't talk about the blood are same in color, same heart so equality is possible like that". And we've discussed about 15 mins. 5 out of 15 got selected in that discussion. I am one among them.

Written(online Test):

In the online test they asked to register some of the details about our academic and the test contains:

- 30 from reasoning(Seating Arrangement,odd man out, passage conclusion, etc).
    - 20 from quants(time and work, time and distance, simple and compound interest, shares).

It was quite easy to complete but it was tricky too.

Among my batch who have cleared GD (i.e.5 mem) 3 out of 5 got selected. I'm the one among that 3.

About 37 got selected out of 200+ for the HR interview.

Next round HR one on one Interview.

Before that we have to write essay writing. They have given me a topic" Secularism in India"

After that analyzing the mark sheets I went for HR round about 8.15 p.m.

Student At Computer Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palakkad district
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palakkad district

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in December 2013.

First of all, it was an open interview. I heard that they are conductIng a placement drive at some other college in my district itself.

There were three rounds in total.
    1. Group Discussion
    2. Aptitude Test
    3. Personal interiew

There was a regIstration process first. They have asked us to bring our college ID cards.
     They also collected details of the participating students such as name, e-mail id, college name and ph number. Students who didn't get an offer after participation aren't allowed to attend another recruitment drive of wipro within 90 days.

I was a 'wista with maths' candidate.
    First they grouped the arrived students each consisting of 15 members. My group was given a topic "Facebook in students life". After the discussion, 4 of us were selected. The selection process was based on how we delivered our views. i.e, Whether we were able to convey our thoughts clearly without ant grammatical errors.

Next round was the aptitude test. We should complete maximum questions in a given time. Questions were mainly from Maths and Reasoning. No negative marks for wrong answers. And the questions should be answered compulsorily in the given order. We can't skip any.
    After that we were given a topic to write an essay about it. But it was not considered as a selection criterion. Students who passed the test were allowed to attend the HR interview regardless of the essay writing's results.
    Selections are made according to the marks scored by the students.

And finally there was an HR interview. Questions were quite easy. I gave a self introduction about myself. And the he asked what was the topic for GD and what was my opinion. Then he asked me to tell something about the film I latestly saw. And i answered all the questions with a lot of confidence and a smile in my face.

The result came after a few hours and i was selected. Im proud that Iam one among the 8 students selected from the 100+ participants.

Interview Questions
    • There was no such difficult or unexpected questions. Aptitude test was the comparitively tougher one.   Answer Question
    They will ask us to sign a service agreement of four years. But it didn't matters me at all. Getting such an offer from a reputed company is important. Salary package was also reasonable. Also it is a good place to work with. Current employers at the same designation have told me that they really have a good work culture. And it's a great environment to gather more knowledge. The foremost reason i accepted the offer is that they provide us with a post graduation in MS. Software engineering at 'VIT University'.

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!