Wipro

1,193 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

I was directly called by wipro HR for the interview.It took whole day for the process and it was very slow.All rounds were conducted the same day and i cleared all the rounds.Finally had salary discussion with the HR and was told that i will get the call within a week or two. But,here comes the twist.It has been very strange that companies with big names think we SE are useless.It has been more than three months i didn't receive any call.I called my contact person,even he doesn't have any information.Its simply waste of time and also feeling disappointed that even big companies are behaving like small fake companies.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

They came to our campus for hiring.
    First there was a Group Discussions.
    After that there was a test consisting of four parts- Analytical ability, Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Technical.
    In technical there were main questions from C,C++ and DSA.
    After that shortlisted candidates were called for technical interview. And some also called for H.R. also.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

It was a good exeperience. I was hired through Campus placement.
    Have your basics strong and you are through the interview.
    Show up a confident attitude while answering the questions asked by interviewer.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wipro in December 2014.

The initial Technical round was telephonic & further round was f2f. The overall Hiring process was quite impressive & you can check updates for your process on Synergy portal with ease.

Interview Questions
    Yes the Negotiation were smooth & HR didn't argue much on benefits & compensation

Presales Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro in December 2014.

Campus hiring, GD followed by one round of Interview.
    Very chilled out and easy going. Mostly about Wipro's IMS services etc
    The panel was interested and excited to know more about the business aspects of the company.
    There were some general knowledge questions as well as i said i am a quizzer

Interview Questions
    • Basic technical knowledge on what services they provide   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

7 rounds were conducted for hiring for the associate position, every round was easy and there was nothing for which graduation level knowledge is required. The hiring was a long drawn process and it prolonged throughout the day. Interview and hiring procedure was unnecessarily time consuming,

Business Analyst Interview

I sat for an campus interview. The process was CV shortlisting followed by GD and PI.
    GD was with multiple topics and you had to choose one among the two sides in every scenario.
    PI was basically based on past work experience and few current affairs question.
    The questions were of moderate difficulty but the interviewer tried to drill deep in basic IT cocepts

Team Lead Interview

2 Technical round + 1 HR round
    1 telephonic round and others Face to Face. Simple core Java (collections , threads )questions and Liferay portal related questions and Design pattern related questions
    No difficult question. Easy to clear all rounds.

Software Engineer Interview

Generally, the interview process is in 3 steps. Written (CAT or MAT type questions), Technical (A Programming Language and A database understanding will be an advantage), HR (Team work, agility, flexibility and integrity is checked).

Interview Questions
    • Why IT and why Wipro? Why Should we hire you?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Two interviews technical and hr
    Technical was about basic electronic concept and c programs.
    Also if you hav any questions
    Some questions related to data structures
    Also in hr interview why you want to join wipro and why should they hire you
    Also if you are flexible and ready to relocate

Interview Questions
    • draw symbol of nand gate
      wap to find factorial of a number

Answer Question