Wipro

Updated 23 Jan 2015
1,224 Interview Reviews

2.9

Storage Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wipro.

Initial Email and Phone Communication for arranging interview was awesome. HR is very good in detailing and connects well with the interviewee. Technical Interview was one to one at Bangalore Location near SilkBoard Wipro Office. Technical interview was impressive and the interviewer had very good attitude.

Wipro Interview Process Sucks Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

pathetic it took all most a quarter to release the offer letter. One HR called and we fixed the salary part, After few days HR manager called and he denied to pay that. Its horrible.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Asked to come for face to face interview
    1.F T F interview it was easy
    2 round was hands on test to implement some logic on computer.
    after that they told me that we will get back to u
    but they called me again for a re test to implement same logic again now with one additional we service
    after that i got a mail that u are selected pls send your documents after that they gave my salary breakup which was very less from my expectation I asked them to re think on the given pkg which was only 10 % hike.so the HR said we have putted your request to our management. after around one month of follow up with the HR which was not responding on mail and calls at all ,she said thet are not ready to increase the salary pls forget that you have given interview we will consider your profile if any job openings matches it.
    That was a worst experience of interview from a name like wipro.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

The company came for campus recruitment. We had Aptitude and technical test. It was of moderate lever difficulty wise. Then had a technical interview, after I was shortlisted. Final round was HR.

Senior Java Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wipro.

They took whole day for the interview process, Earlier they were telling we will take two technical rounds but no one was there to take interview for second round. After that they called me and directly took the Hr round.
    After asking salary and all,Hr person told me we will get back to you.
    i dn't know they will call or not but behavior was not professional.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wipro.

Initial test on analytics and reasoning,next group discussion , technical round-1, technical round-2 and HR Interview. For Analytics and reasoning normal competitve books for IIT, GRE can be helpful for group discussion you need to have a command on english and voice clarity Technical round will be most difficult one and you have to strongly negiotate during HR Round

Project Engineer Interview

3 rounds of selection process. first will be an written aptitude round mainly testing quantitative and technical skills. 2nd round will be a technical interview round and finally HR interview round.

Interview Questions
    • In depth technical questions based on your under graduate courses were asked   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wipro.

Objective type technical questions: Selection process was through Amcat (i.e) 1st round was written test followed amcat pattern 2nd was Technical round mainly focuses on programming languages like c,java etc 3rd was Hr round

Wipro Bps Interview

the main focus was on communication skills. they want to make sure that u can understand english you can speak english properly. there should not be any mti( mother tongue influence).they also ask if u are ok with night shifts or not.

Project Engineer Interview

Written Test Followed by Technical and HR Interviews.
    2 Written Tests.One Followed by other. No short list in between. Both are from cocubes.
    First one Focuses on Aptitude, Grammar and Coding Questions (C, Basic Algorithms).
    Second one is a coding test for 25 mins. (I don't remember the exact duration)

Interview Questions
    • Everything was good. No Unexpected Questions, More CV based questions.
      Basic Questions on C.
      Everything you need to show is Interest and Ability to learn new things.

Answer Question