Wipro

1,066 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dot NET Developer Interview

Dot NET Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in July 2014.

Interview Details It was good and really awesome experience.The entire process started at 11 am and continued till 7 pm.Finally got selected for HR Round.There were three rounds of interview 1.Tech interview 2.Tech interview-2 and 3.HR round

Interview Question – How to use Windows based app in android or IOS platform?
What are the major concerns we need to have when developing Mobile based app?
  Answer Question

Pre Sales and Business Development Executive Interview

Pre Sales and Business Development Executive

I applied through another source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far. Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far. Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far.Few rounds of interview for internal movement within the company from one role to another based on the performance in the company so far.

Test Engineer II Interview

Test Engineer II
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in March 2014.

Interview Details Interview was arranged through reference.

First round technical interviewer was so intense on what he knows the basics makes it look so big instead of asking main area of expertise questions. Went about 50min.

Manager interview round - he came and asked to fill-in the details of employment. Salary negotiation happened and went out to discuss with HR. I've heard their clearly audible conversation that they couldn't offer that much since it discriminates other employees of same experience and higher experienced even the interviewee(me) who came to attend the interview had an another offer. Could not seal the deal n said that they were still looking for more experienced person loosing up the right resources.

People tends to opt for this company to get H1 visa after a 2years stay. But only the un-useful resources who flatter the managers end up to go abroad.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in October 2013.

Interview Details three interview rounds.
first round aptitude test on online platform. consisting of quantitative and verbal sections.
second is the technical round- face to face round with a technical person from wipro.
third round is the HR round

Interview Question – it was quite easy. all the three rounds   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – remuneration offered was 3l. i had got offers from better companies with better package.

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wipro in December 2011.

Interview Details 1.written test- aptitude english , c language
prepare RS Agarwal concepts, c basic fundamentals
2.technical interview- c and java, operating Systems,Software Engineering basic concepts
write a program on quick sort
asked about project we have done
3.HR interview - about yourself, positive strengths and weakness
how to avoid those weaknesses if you have.
what are the biggest challenges you faced in your life and how you managed to solve those problems

Interview Question – explain about 8086 processor
explain ACID properties explain it with real world example
write code for quick sort and all sorting techniques
  Answer Question

Business Analyst- Consulting Interview

Business Analyst- Consulting

I applied through another source and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Wipro.

Interview Details Nothing technical was asked to me. The HR and the Business Mgrs believed I was over-qualified. They just wanted to know my professional -growth roadmap ahead.
Generally, two interviews/rounds are taken; one by the hiring Manager or your reporting manager (L1) and again by the Reporting Manager of L1 called L2 Manager.

Interview Question – Nothing as such. The hiring manager was quite friendly and helpful. As usual, the talent acquisition/HR pestered me and tried to justify his salary offer. But we were able to reach a win-win situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary; Negotiation phase can be too long from 1 month to as high as 10 months. Depending upon the position. Remember to read and understand the Monetary benefits properly. There are lots of twists and turns and hidden factors.

Interviewed at Wipro

Interview Details Through college placement and interview conducted into respective phases written,technical and hr round.
technical round will be your respective branch knowledge test and written test consists overall apptitute test .

Interview Question – why wipro?   Answer Question

Roorkee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wipro in December 2013.

Interview Details An aptitude test (including coding) followed by a technical interview and then a HR one. Technical round may have questions ranging from general aptitude to anything related to your field. But no need to worry as it wont be a stress interview

Interview Question – HR interview was not just a general one. Can last even for 2 minutes also.   Answer Question

New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wipro in March 2012.

Interview Details Took an aptitude test in an off campus drive constituted of 75 questions and around 4500 students took the test and 203 cleared it. After that next day one English grammer test took place with a Tech round followed b y HR.

Interview Question – Between Avg and Difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A fixed salary was given to me as I was added to Wipro roster after college.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wipro in August 2012.

Interview Details Got a call directly from a technical panel person, was called for a technical discussion,

the interviewer checked my resume and wanted to know more on the process that i followed to work in the previous company.

explained him everything and then he asked some technical questions on microsoft windows questions related to the servers OS , clusters, hardware issues, server down issues.

Interview Question – microsoft cluster down issue   Answer Question

Worked for Wipro? Contribute to the Community!