Yard House

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hostess
Northridge, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Yard House in May 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed by one of the managers and he made me feel so comfortable. I was not offered the job and would have accepted if asked.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult about the interview. I was asked simple questions and felt like I was talking to a friend.   Answer Question

Hostess
Denver, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yard House in June 2012.

Interview Details Open interview process as posted on craigslist, brought in filled out application and resume. Was asked to meet with various people in manager rules at the restaurant before sitting one on one with a chef. I was asked about experience in kitchens abroad (as indicated on resume) and general availability questions

Interview Question – Are you comfortable in stressful situations?   Answer Question

Roseville, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Yard House in July 2012.

Interview Details in person for 10-15 minutes

Interview Question – do you know anything about Yard House and what our restaurant strives for?   Answer Question

Temecula, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Yard House in January 2012.

Interview Details I applied in person and was asked to come back for an open interview. I went back on the specified day, and saw there were about three or four other people there for the interview as well. I waited for about 20 minutes, and then I was called up. I talked to the manager for about 10 minuets about the basics, and then he went and brought over the "host" manager to complete the interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yard House

Worked for Yard House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yard House Hostess interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yard House employees and interview candidates.