Zensar Technologies Limited

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details Initially the process was very fine, 2 technical rounds(telephonic and f2f). Then got a call that I am selected and offer letter will be generated in 2-5 days.
After 20 days of regress follow up I was communicated that the management wants to have a client interview. Isnt this stupid.
The process should be decided before hand or post candidate selection.
Well this shows the process within the organisation.
Happy I didnt went ahead with the process and closed it there it self for rejection of offer.
The level of technical rounds where very easy and the manager/TLs just try to act smart.

Reason for Declining – The selection process was undefined thus made me skeptical about the final offer acceptance.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pune

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details First round of Telephonic interview -for 1 hour totally on my experience and projects.
Face to face interview - As role was of offshore delivery manager, there were questions regarding IT infrastructure management, Service desk operations management.

Project was in service transition phase so I have been asked more about Service transition looking at my service transition background like
what is honeymoon period in any IT service transition? What is primary shadow and secondary shadow?

Interview Question – what is honeymoon period in any IT service transition?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was holding an offer from another company as Manager Infrastructure Practice. But looking at scope of project - chooses to accept this offer.
I can say my interviewer were smart.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

Interview Details Hiring interview process is good, interviewer ask so much questions, it will take near around 1 hr for each interview. They are basically want to know how analytically are you and how to solve any problem in any situation.

Interview Question – Question level is not so difficult, its middle level and also tricky and programmatic.   View Answers (2)

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Indore

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details 1.Written Test:
easy Aptitute
Database query test
programming test in C++ or java.

2.GD
3.Technical
4.HR

Interview Question – Database part was difficult one. both in written as well as in technical interview   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Process as tough like they are have a great dev projects. But they have nothing but support related projects only....

Interview Question – Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details Hiring process is good but to get selected you need to have a good referral.

Interview Question – Not difficult questions all related to your current role.   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2010.

Interview Details 1. Hiring process starts with an aptitiude test..basic quantitative and qualitative questions, Java, SQL
2. Group discussion
3 .Technical Interview
4. HR

Interview Question – Question on Data structure   Answer Question

Pune

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2013.

Interview Details Excellent.Properly managed.Written Test , Technical Round F2F

Interview Question – All questions were based on current projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate as much as possible

MT Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details Apti,GD,PI-Tech,PI-HR

Interview Question – Why should I select you   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2009.

Interview Details 3 rounds of interview. Both face to face. Both in Pune. 1st HR followed by Management level and final CXO level. I had to come down to their Pune office over two weeks. HR round was so-so, with loads of cliched and banal questions and few puzzles. Functional round primarily focused on my previous role and achievements. Final round was more of a forward looking discussion with discussion around the future marketing strategy and footprint of the organization.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind. One question caught me by surprise: How soon can you come up with Digital Marketing plan for the company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had better paying offer in hand. The CEO Ganesh Natarajan came as very could not convince me on the ambition and vision of the company and what were the KRAs & KSFs of the role in question.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zensar Technologies Limited

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zensar Technologies Limited interview questions and advice. All 51 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Zensar Technologies Limited employees and interview candidates.