Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated 6 Apr 2015

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

Post applying, HR scrutinize the profiles and shortlist the candidates. HR calls a resource and asks basic questions regarding job profile, requirement, experience and finalize the next round with salary expectations. Immediate round is scheduled -Telephonic round with couple of senior members followed by F2F round with same panel along with their manager. Last and finally HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to project management and technology   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

The most pathetic interview process i have ever come across.
    There were 3 round. Two technical and one HR round.
    I had cleared both technical rounds & HR round as well.
    After HR interview was finished , i was told by HR that they will send the Offer letter in 3-4 days.
    But i did not recieved any mail/call from HR/recruitment team of Zensar.
    I had send 3 mail to the HR who has send me the mail for interview.
    HR/recruitment was no even concerned to reply even after i had send 3 mail to that guy !!!!!!

One suggestion to Zensar, please don't call for interview if you don't have any requirement ..

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune).

Interview

Total 3 rounds.
    2 technical 1 hr.

They took first round. It was very short. My answers were correct but even though they rejected me.

May they have already decided whom to select.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rājkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Rājkot, Gujarat) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process:
    1. Pre-Placement Talk
         - Programming test
    3. GD
    4. PI(Technical and HR)

1. Online Aptitude :

This round included 3 sections.

1. Quantitative : There were 25 questions and time allocated was 25 mins. Questions from RS Aggarwal. If you prepare RS very well then you will easily crack this section. Questions were from T&w, Speed Time Distance, Ratio, Allegation & mixture, Average, Age. Prepare boat & streams very well. There were 5-7 question on this topic.

2. Technical Objective : There will be 15 questions and time allocated is 15 mins. Very easy section. You can crack it if you have basic knowledge of c, cpp, java. You will finish this section in 5 mins.

3. Programming : there were 2 programs and time allocated was 20 mins. You can choose any language c, cpp, java. Programs were very easy. Just prepare basic programs of c. Programs like prime no, reverse of a no, addition of digits of a no, all basic string programs were asked.

If you write 1 code accurately with correct output and if your second program runs partially then also you can crack this section.

Remember you can't use time of one section in another. Means suppose you have finished technical objective in 5 mins then you will have to wait for 10 mins to finish the section. Separate time is allocated to each section.

And there was sectional cut-off.

2. GD : general topics were there for gd. Mine was impact of TV on youth. Try to speak 3-4 times with topic related points. There were 12 members in my group and they selected 5 out of them.

Other topics were :

1. Live in relationship.
    2. How personality affects professional life.
    3. Corruption.
    4. Are indians less quality conscious.

Apti and Gd are main elimination rounds in zensar. If you clear these 2 rounds you are 70% in.

3. Technical Interview :

Technical interview was easy. Prepare cpp, java, sql very well. Sql queries were asked in interview and concepts of cpp & java were asked.

My interview questions :

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Asked about my last year project.

3. He gave me one situation and asked how will you handle it. Situation was if you are a leader of your team and initially you have to submit the project in 15 days and suddenly you came to know that you have to submit it in 7 days. What will you do. ?

4. Then he asked me to write the code of string reverse.

5. Abstraction and Interface.

6. Inheritance.

7. Polymorphism.

8. Few sql queries.

9. What is use of abstract method. ?

And few more questions were there.

Just be positive. He confused me 2-3 times to check my confidence. And one important thing just mention those things in your cv which you know very well. If you are not confident about mini projects you done in TE then don't mention them.

4. If you clear TI then you are 99% in unless you do something silly in HR. My hr went for just 5 mins. He asked me about relocation, night shift and all those things just say yes to these type of questions. Asked about my family background and other things.

ALL THE VERY BEST !

I didn't cleared the Online test round but hope you will. The above experience is one of my friend's.

Interview Questions

• Is it possible to create columns with no names in SQL table?   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in October 2014.

Interview

1)Initial round was with apti-40 questions 40 mins and 2 code(2nd largest element in an array And sum of digits of factoirial of a no.) two sql query(max salary and 1 i did not rememberd)

2)Form 140 students 35 got selected.
    Than GD round
    Each grp consist of 8 members
    my topic was -How bad communication is bad for IT sector

3)Than I got selected for tech interview
    He asked me
    1-E-r diagram basic questions
    2-fibonnici series pgm
    3-Any recursive pgm
    4-Sql query(join different types how to write query,different basic 4-5 ques.)
    5-linked list reversal
    6-operating system basic ques like-:types of OS,memory mgmt
    7-I got seleted for H-R

4)H-R round
     It was just for sake of taking HR
    1-Good comm required
    Do prepare for that

I got selected 4-LPA

Negotiation

4LPA

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions

• What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Calcutta) in September 2014.

Interview

it was an average interview. the employer was friendly.I liked the HR who visited our campus to recruit. Atleast they are not arrogant like most of the HRs. overall the experience was overwhelming. the salary structure for freshers is complex.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Hyderābād).

Interview

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions

• no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.