Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions
    • no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question
    Very strict to negotiate salary !

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
    1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
    2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
    3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
    The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

There was fixed package for fresher.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2011.

Walk In - Zensar is very fast with its interview process, it took 2 hours only to complete my interview, First step - A written test, compiled with technical and logical questions, for 20 minutes, 20 marks, 15 is the passing score. 2 nd) Technical Round F2F, 3rd) Manager Round - technical + Logical + attitude etc. 4) HR round package negotiation etc. and you got selected. :)!

I was given what I have asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

One Day Process:
    Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
    Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
    Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
    Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2010.

It was a phone interview done by a practice head. The questions started from basic review of my background to current experience. One or two technical questions were asked to clarify and understand my depth of understanding the domain and its related technologies.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a client who does not understand the technologies to be implemented in the project?   Answer Question

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!