Zensar Technologies Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Question – Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very strict to negotiate salary !

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Pune

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

Interview Details I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Fresher Interview

Fresher
Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

Negotiation Details – There was fixed package for fresher.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2011.

Interview Details Walk In - Zensar is very fast with its interview process, it took 2 hours only to complete my interview, First step - A written test, compiled with technical and logical questions, for 20 minutes, 20 marks, 15 is the passing score. 2 nd) Technical Round F2F, 3rd) Manager Round - technical + Logical + attitude etc. 4) HR round package negotiation etc. and you got selected. :)!

Negotiation Details – I was given what I have asked.

Interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited

Interview Details One Day Process:
Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2010.

Interview Details It was a phone interview done by a practice head. The questions started from basic review of my background to current experience. One or two technical questions were asked to clarify and understand my depth of understanding the domain and its related technologies.

Interview Question – How would you handle a client who does not understand the technologies to be implemented in the project?   Answer Question

Team Leader Accounts Receivables Interview

Team Leader Accounts Receivables
Pune

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details Excellent work environment and good hiring process, 2 to 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Question – There are no challenges.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pune

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details Initially the process was very fine, 2 technical rounds(telephonic and f2f). Then got a call that I am selected and offer letter will be generated in 2-5 days.
After 20 days of regress follow up I was communicated that the management wants to have a client interview. Isnt this stupid.
The process should be decided before hand or post candidate selection.
Well this shows the process within the organisation.
Happy I didnt went ahead with the process and closed it there it self for rejection of offer.
The level of technical rounds where very easy and the manager/TLs just try to act smart.

Reason for Declining – The selection process was undefined thus made me skeptical about the final offer acceptance.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pune

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2011.

Interview Details First round of Telephonic interview -for 1 hour totally on my experience and projects.
Face to face interview - As role was of offshore delivery manager, there were questions regarding IT infrastructure management, Service desk operations management.

Project was in service transition phase so I have been asked more about Service transition looking at my service transition background like
what is honeymoon period in any IT service transition? What is primary shadow and secondary shadow?

Interview Question – what is honeymoon period in any IT service transition?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was holding an offer from another company as Manager Infrastructure Practice. But looking at scope of project - chooses to accept this offer.
I can say my interviewer were smart.

Pune

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

Interview Details Hiring interview process is good, interviewer ask so much questions, it will take near around 1 hr for each interview. They are basically want to know how analytically are you and how to solve any problem in any situation.

Interview Question – Question level is not so difficult, its middle level and also tricky and programmatic.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!