Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sep 2014
Updated 19 Sep 2014

3.1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions
    • no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
    1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
    2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
    3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
    The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

There was fixed package for fresher.

One Day Process:
    Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
    Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
    Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
    Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Team Leader Accounts Receivables Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Excellent work environment and good hiring process, 2 to 3 rounds of interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

Hiring interview process is good, interviewer ask so much questions, it will take near around 1 hr for each interview. They are basically want to know how analytically are you and how to solve any problem in any situation.

Interview Questions
    • Question level is not so difficult, its middle level and also tricky and programmatic.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Initially the process was very fine, 2 technical rounds(telephonic and f2f). Then got a call that I am selected and offer letter will be generated in 2-5 days.
    After 20 days of regress follow up I was communicated that the management wants to have a client interview. Isnt this stupid.
    The process should be decided before hand or post candidate selection.
    Well this shows the process within the organisation.
    Happy I didnt went ahead with the process and closed it there it self for rejection of offer.
    The level of technical rounds where very easy and the manager/TLs just try to act smart.

The selection process was undefined thus made me skeptical about the final offer acceptance.

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!