Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2014
103 interviews

2.5

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2013.

I submitted my resume to this job posting at Zerin via Indeed.com. I was contacted for a quick screening call within three days, after which time we arranged a one-on-one in person interview. Most of this interview was spent reviewing my resume and talking about Zerin's door-to-door direct marketing strategy. Within a day I was invited for a second-round interview, which consisted of shadowing current Zerin employees as they walked door to door in a neighborhood targeted for their current marketing campaign. Be ready to answer interview questions throughout this period during down time and at lunch. Also, try to engage with residents even if current Zerin employees dominate the conversation. After a few hours of walking door to door we returned to Zerin's office for a final one-on-one sit-down with a manager. The second round shadowing portion took from 1:30 to 8:00 in the evening.

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Applied through school career website. Set up an in office interview which lasted about 10-15 minutes, typical questions (why sales, what stood out about Zerin, where do you see yourself in 5 years). They call you later that day and tell you to come in for a full day "shadow". You go door to door selling their clients product (in Reston its Verizon Fios), then interview with the office manager.

Interview Questions

Door to door sales was not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

I was recruited through my school's job board. They were actually very friendly and sent me an e-mail asking me to interview with them and I gladly accepted. There was three interview stages, and they ran for a total of about 8 hours. Many of the questions were behavioural, and they wasn't anything too out of the ordinary.

NA

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  McLean, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Was very easy and cut to the chase but they disguise their job when in reality it is door to door sales.

Interview Questions

Door to door is not what I would like to do.

Sales Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Great communications / email exchange / scheduling.
    Went through 2 phones interviews. Mostly - need to have some Communication related experience I was originally hired via a temporary (staffing) agency to work there, so my interview process wasn't the normal process I expect. But there wasn't anything unusual about the process either. Standard questions asked about one's experience, how one handles certain situations, etc. It has been several years so I do not remember specific questions at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Recruited from LinkedIn Profile by NOVA HR team. Had a 30 min phone chat with recruiter-- basic questions and some behavioral stuff. That led to phone interview, and in person interview locally; then to panel interview in office. Very professional and positive experience, although it helped they were recruiting me more than me applying to an opening. The people that I interviewed with were all nice, pretty laid-back, and seemed to really enjoy working there. The offices were well-lit and colorful.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

The process is fairly easy. The interviewers were very professional and personable. The HR department was all very welcoming when I spoke with and met with them. A series of questions were asked to me, pushing me to explain my background and how I problem solve. All questions are fairly easy to answer since they are based off your past and skill set, hours available. Overall your average interview experience. They did not catch me off guard with any of the questions. I felt prepared enough from previous interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most significant contribution that you made to your previous position outside of the day-to-day responsibilities?   View Answer

Entry Level Interview

I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in April 2013.

I applied for the position through an employee referral and received a call from the recruiter. they did a basic phone screen I made it through the phone screen and came into their office for an interview. They were friendly and easy going. The company is experiencing a wave of growth so I was looking forward to getting the position

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA (US)

Pretty standard interview questions - tell me about a time you had to re-prioritize multiple projects, tell me about a time you had to tell someone no and how was that handled,etc.

Interview Questions
    • A big focus on the interview was personality based questions.   Answer Question