arvato AG

arvato AG Interview Questions

2.2

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in March 2014.

There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.
    After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question
    They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG.

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions
    • behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

standard questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Look eager and willing to learn and you will get the job

Interview Questions
    • the interview process is fairly simple. asking about personalities and willing to follow orders.
      whenever there are issues, who to escalate as well as work ethics

Answer Question

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

They took quite some time to review your resume. After that, a week is needed to arrange and interview. The interview location is very remote area with few public transport.
    During interview, they ask mostly basic C# question as well as SQL question such as retrieving using joins and how to apply them

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at arvato AG.

called up for an interview. interview process was smooth. Hiring manager was friendly. get the offer after an hour.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Only one interview, but 5 years ago. First, general abilities (you can call it IQ test) - how one uses resources, how is able to think clearly and make perfect sense of what has found, then part 2 - sort of an assessment in groups of 3. They were testing our language skills, soft skills, problem solving skills. In general, rather a nice experience, quite productive time.

Interview Questions
    • Can't really remember particular questions but all question were rather surprising but nothing like you couldn't answer them. The only important part was to use your brain. They were checking our creativity and stress resistance. I might need to add that the company was looking for more than 1 person at that time as they were opening a new project. Plus that was back in Sep 2007   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they presented the offer in the first place. Then they interviewed the candidates.