arvato AG

2.2

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in March 2014.

There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.
    After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question
    They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Corporate Reporting Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

The interviewing consisted of the two stages, the initial interview was over the phone, during which I got to know my superviser and she got to know me. It was in a relaxing manner, but very informative. I presented myself and my background, while the manager introduced the company and the department. Pretty standard. Three days later I was invited to the personal interview into the main office.

The office is open-space type and i liked it immediately. During the case I met the departments lead and the associate manager, who again got to know me and gave the case study which I had 40 minutes to solve and prepare the presentation, using a chart-board.

Even though, the test may seem stressing in the beginning, there is no correct or right answer, the main point is present your way to approach tasks. So, no need to be afraid, just dig in and start with something.

Interview Questions
    Even though the salary was 750, you should be aware that in the end it turns into <650 after all the deductions.
    Also make sure to negotiate the amount of holidays, which is supposed to be exactly 2 weeks. Stress that out.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG.

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions
    • behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   View Answer

standard questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG in February 2013.

the process was very simple. Only 2 phone interviews with the HR person. Also some test assessments in French and English. they needed somebody to start asap. The training had already started (2 days before)when I came on board.

Interview Questions
    • it was about my past experience. nothing to elaborated.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation phase so to speak as it for a call center position. You take it or leave it.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Look eager and willing to learn and you will get the job

Interview Questions
    • the interview process is fairly simple. asking about personalities and willing to follow orders.
      whenever there are issues, who to escalate as well as work ethics

Answer Question

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.