Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
2 of 2 found helpful

“Do you have any questions?”

2 of 2 found helpful

“Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings.
For GD round be confident and put forth…”

BAA at ZS Associates

15 May 2013

“How can you find 3 fastest horses among of 25 horses with 5 race tracks given to you to find out by race them up(in minimum races)?”

“13.2 Group Task (After random division in groups of 5 person and Icebreaker or Team building Exercise)
--> From given budget of Rs. 100 buy necessary things like white paper, colour paper…”

“If i give you a team of software engineers will you be able to make a market product of your final year project, If yes then explain what be the theme on which you will base your product?”

“Estimate the price of an eraser 5 years from now.”

“I got in as a fresher, so not much programming technical questions were askes as I am from non-CS backgroud. However , they did asked many quetions from my branch Biotechnology, which surprised me…”

“How many days you want to work here”

“What will you do if we will force you to go for a location which you didn't opt ?”

“More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine”

110 of 919 Interview Questions