behavioral Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

703 Interview Questions: 110 of 703 Sort by

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Researcher at ABB:

“Question on Extra curricular backgrounf + Technical skills”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Entry Level Trainee Programmer at Tech Mahindra Limited:

“They will give you a situation and you have to tell what you will do in that case.”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Associate at WNS (Holdings):

“Questions on Probability.”

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at Lionbridge:

“When i attended the interview i dont think any question she asked me was difficult as she is really a nice manager. but still the manager can ask you like your strength and weekness and there will be…”

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Nokia Solutions and Networks:

“Many puzzles asked like in 2 rounds i was asked 5 puzzles.”

Interview Question for Actuary at XL Group:

“Had a simple test on algorithm and one DBMS interview by a person who seemed to think he knows more than he actually does. No real challenging questions except from the Head of Actuarial set up. Rest…”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Software Engineer at HDFC Bank:

“Questions were very easy, Nailed it technical was piece of cake, Interview was bit tough with team leader and Associate VP.”

Apr 12, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Consultant at Wipro:

“After a lot of discourse on the Europe crisis, problems of sovereign debt, & the BRICS nations, suddenly I was accused of always trying to shirk responsibility & be mediocre. I was asked that why I…”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager at Polycom:

“How do you handle conflict between teams/individuals. How do you manage risks.”

Apr 09, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Aspire Systems:

“They expecting us to write the code and how the oops concepts in practicle”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at behavioral interview questions and reviews. All 703 interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.