Operations Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

66 Companies: 13 of 66

See the latest HSBC Global Resourcing Jobs

86 Interview Questions: 110 of 86 Sort by

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Operation Manager at G4S:

“Can you handle Union Meetings”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at DuPont:

“career aspiration for next 10 years?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for OPERATION/BRANCH MANAGER at Samruddha Jeevan Multi-State Multi-Purpose Co-operative Society:

“Tell me about your weaknesses?”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Operations at Boxtrans Logistics (India) Services:

“President said we are eager to welcome you in our team. When you can join us ?”

Feb 24, 2014

“Indian Railways' officials at all levels do change policies every now and then, adversely affecting our business. You already know the condition of our business and also you were there in corporate…”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Assistant Manager at Indecomm Global Services:

“How will you handle team's attendance issues & Attritions..”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Business Operations Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“1. Which is your best project or which work gave you most satisfaction and why?
2. Do you think you could have done better in that project? if yes, what will you do and why you did not do it in the…”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Business Operations Manager at Ocwen Financial:

“Nothing unusual”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Operations for Security and Emergency Department at Calcutta Medical Research Institute:

“How to manage the patient relatives when violent and don't want to pay due to any reason and want to take out the patient?”

Jan 06, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Sales Operation at Quikr India:

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Operations Manager interview questions and reviews. All 86 interview questions are posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.