AmerisourceBergen – Charlotte, NC
and stakeholders; utilize change controls to manage project change • Gather and communicate realistic project estimates • Create a project… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Edmonton
Practice Management • Customizes program elements to meet the needs of assigned prescribing… AmerisourceBergen
• Performs related duties as assigned. Requires some technical vocational training or equivalent… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Burlington
• Implement Quality Control procedures as per internal requirements and/or client contractual requirements with direction from Program Manager or… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Chesterbrook, PA
1. Evaluate the accounting related to complex business transactions 2. Engage in acquisition related financial due diligence 3. In connection with… AmerisourceBergen
AmerisourceBergen – Lawrence, KS
Under the general direction of a Corporate Director of WSO Solutions, creates, implements, and supports various systematic solutions that serve… AmerisourceBergen
• Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed including dosage frequency… AmerisourceBergen
Practice Management • Customizes program elements to meet the needs of assigned prescribing physicians… AmerisourceBergen
• Creating solutions for clients (internal and external) in a number of formats, including SAP Business Objects Enterprise… AmerisourceBergen
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at AmerisourceBergen full-time for more than a yearPros
Ability to work in diverse cross functional teams to produce results in the pharmaceutical world.
Room for growth if you apply your self and stay dedicated
Hours can be flexible with some of the teams.
Absorb as much knowledge as you can if you want to be successful, network and contribute ideas.Cons
Hours can sometimes be long, but its to produce results.
Some leadership has to together, others do not.
Training is constantly required because methods are always changing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Listen to the idea that the team has, and try not to make promises to the clients that cannot be met.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO