Sr. IT Auditor – new
Brinker International – Dallas, TX
• Acts with a sense of urgency with regard to project timelines and risk mitigation. Ensures closure of issues while considering a broader… Glassdoor
1 person found this helpful
“Merciless and completely unsupportive management. No job security for even the most loyal workers. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Brinker part-time (more than an year)Pros
-Occasionally good tips
- Nice coworkersCons
- Management will throw any employee "under the bus" and/or terminate them for any minor reason (if you're not randomly on their good side) without any counseling or correction first.
- Unreasonable work conditions due to firing people without hiring/cross training additional employees to fill the positions.
- Cannot speak your mind/voice reasonable opinions without repercussions.
- Management (as well as the employee New Hire booklet) is unknowledgeable of employee rights and laws.
- Empty promises of cross-training and promotions, cannot ask for any without getting shot down with no explanation. Only put where they want you without given the chance to prove yourself in other areas they still need someone.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Try supporting your employees for once. At least give them a chance instead of always siding with every dissatisfied customer you encounter.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO