Capita – Newbury, England
will include but not limited to: • Management and delivery of a wide variety of business led projects using agreed project management methods… CareerBuilder
Capita – Preston, North West England, England
There is a rotating shift pattern between 8.30am and 7pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am - 5pm (Saturdays). You will be required to work 1 in… CareerBuilder
Capita – Cambridge, East of England, England
* Provide pre-entry medical screening examinations for candidates for the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy as required by contract (minimum number of… CareerBuilder
Capita – Leeds, England
• Security Intelligence • Own, maintain and develop the SIEM solution, by constantly… CareerBuilder
Corporate AML Consultant – new
Capita – London, England
• It is expected that given a full review of the client base is required time management to requests will be a key along with an understanding of… CareerBuilder
Capita – Glasgow, Scotland
• To initiate and drive initiatives related to quality, consistency, methodology and customer experience throughout the Services organisation… CareerBuilder
CAPITA – Leeds, England
The role of Sales Advisor will involve providing excellent service to Post Office Customers by answering inbound calls from new customers, advising… CareerBuilder
Capita – London, England
will include: • Devising and maintaining suitable office systems, including data management and filing; • Arranging travel, visas and… CareerBuilder
Capita – Basingstoke, England
As Accounts Assistant you should have some general all-round accounts experience, good Excel skills and be keen to learn develop. Professional… CareerBuilder
Capita – Lewes, England
Responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient, professional & flexible administrative service to support clients. Undertaking a wide… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CapitaPros
- Good Cafeteria.
- Good Support from colleagues.Cons
- Poor Management and Visualization.
- Job Insecurity. Hire and Fire Mentality.
- No work life balance : Be ready to work for 12 hours everyday.
- Even we have to apply for leave on Saturday and Sunday.
- Poor Architecture, No Technical Growth.
- Too much work overload, with non realistic deadline.
- Too much pressure created on developers.
- More meetings and less work and strict deadline creates too much pressure on developers.
- It is product based company and no product knowledge is provided to developer.
- No Technical training provided to developers.
- Poor Technical Architecture with lots of limitation again creates too much pressure on developer.
- Learnt wonderful lesson from Capita : Be Cautious while choosing your next company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Kindly work on above cons so CAPITA can be really a good place to work. Cons are not for criticizing company but just to improve work culture.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO