Capita – Coventry, England
The Front Office Duty Manager role is to manage, develop and support a team of Customer Service Representatives to ensure they can deliver a… CareerBuilder
Capita – Preston, North West England, England
There is a rotating shift pattern between 8.30am and 7pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am - 5pm (Saturdays). You will be required to work 1 in… CareerBuilder
Capita – London, England
will be: • Providing assistance to the Project Team Manager and Project Managers in the delivery of projects. • Reporting to the Project Team… CareerBuilder
Capita – Glasgow, Scotland
* Escort detainees in full compliance with the Standard Operating Instructions regulations and guidelines as produced by Tascor and agreed by the UK… CareerBuilder
Capita – Leeds, England
• Security Intelligence • Own, maintain and develop the SIEM solution, by constantly… CareerBuilder
Corporate AML Consultant – new
Capita – London, England
• It is expected that given a full review of the client base is required time management to requests will be a key along with an understanding of… CareerBuilder
Capita – Chorley, England
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to be based in Chorley Lancashire. As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for… CareerBuilder
Capita – Blackburn, England
Capita is a wholly owned subsidiary of Capita Group Plc. Capita is quoted on the London Stock Exchange (CPI.L), and is a member of the FTSE… CareerBuilder
Capita – Basingstoke, England
As Accounts Assistant you should have some general all-round accounts experience, good Excel skills and be keen to learn develop. Professional… CareerBuilder
Capita – Lewes, England
Responsible for the provision of an effective and efficient, professional & flexible administrative service to support clients. Undertaking a wide… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CapitaPros
- Good Cafeteria.
- Good Support from colleagues.Cons
- Poor Management and Visualization.
- Job Insecurity. Hire and Fire Mentality.
- No work life balance : Be ready to work for 12 hours everyday.
- Even we have to apply for leave on Saturday and Sunday.
- Poor Architecture, No Technical Growth.
- Too much work overload, with non realistic deadline.
- Too much pressure created on developers.
- More meetings and less work and strict deadline creates too much pressure on developers.
- It is product based company and no product knowledge is provided to developer.
- No Technical training provided to developers.
- Poor Technical Architecture with lots of limitation again creates too much pressure on developer.
- Learnt wonderful lesson from Capita : Be Cautious while choosing your next company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Kindly work on above cons so CAPITA can be really a good place to work. Cons are not for criticizing company but just to improve work culture.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO