Capita – Guildford, England +3 locations
The Selection Centres run a variety of assessments that candidates must pass in order to be made an offer to attend Basic Training. Each assessment… CareerBuilder
Capita – Aldershot, England
*Event management of key recruiting events. *Outreach, intelligence and 'attract & engage' activity *Proactive recruiting *Surge operations in… CareerBuilder
Capita – Surbiton, England
include: • To oversee and support the Team Leaders and ensure that resources are flexed across the teams to… CareerBuilder
Capita – Bracknell, England
We are now looking for a number of Client Partners to join our growing team. The role of Client Partner is customer focused and will be fully… CareerBuilder
Capita – Reigate, England
• Provide 3rd line support to all customers for both faults and service requests • Ensure 95% of faults are carried out within the 3rd line team… CareerBuilder
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at CapitaPros
- Good Cafeteria.
- Good Support from colleagues.Cons
- Poor Management and Visualization.
- Job Insecurity. Hire and Fire Mentality.
- No work life balance : Be ready to work for 12 hours everyday.
- Even we have to apply for leave on Saturday and Sunday.
- Poor Architecture, No Technical Growth.
- Too much work overload, with non realistic deadline.
- Too much pressure created on developers.
- More meetings and less work and strict deadline creates too much pressure on developers.
- It is product based company and no product knowledge is provided to developer.
- No Technical training provided to developers.
- Poor Technical Architecture with lots of limitation again creates too much pressure on developer.
- Learnt wonderful lesson from Capita : Be Cautious while choosing your next company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Kindly work on above cons so CAPITA can be really a good place to work. Cons are not for criticizing company but just to improve work culture.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO