Centene Corporation – Austin, TX
• Review OTR for accuracy and completeness of data and interact with providers. • Perform research for OTR discrepancies as identified by… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Clayton, MO
Position Purpose: Support analytical data needs for assigned business unit. Handle complex data requests and acts as a 'go to' person for other Data… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – San Antonio, TX
• Coordinate urgent care evaluations when necessary. • Assist members with locating… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Toledo, OH
• Develop plan specific literature and educational components for member and provider distribution. • Oversee contract negotiation and execution… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Tempe, AZ
Position Purpose: Perform collaborative duties to assess and coordinate member care. Forecast potential financial exposure throughout the continuum… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Tempe, AZ
• Perform necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project feasibility. Develop project cost and benefit estimates to establish… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Farmington, MO
• Associate's degree in related field or equivalent experience. • 6+ years of… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Columbus, OH
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for adding, changing, updating and maintaining provider computer records for assigned site • Add… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Rocky Mount, NC
Position Purpose: Oversee the medical management activities to reduce medical costs, reduce administrative costs, and improve member quality and… HealtheCareers
Centene Corporation – Baton Rouge, LA
• Prepare response letters for member and provider clinical appeals and ensure letters are compliant with State and NCQA standards. • Maintain… HealtheCareers
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Centene as a contractor (less than an year)Pros
Pay was good.
With the exception of management, the people I met are very nice and helpful.
They try to promote a healthy lifestyle (well if you exclude the stress they add)Cons
Work life balance is crazy. We're talking 15 hr days, lunch at your desk while you work. Everything is urgent. If you don't delivery you'd better have yourself a backup plan.
Corp has a disconnect to the other companies it manages. Middle management in these other companies have a strong disdain for corp.
And as mentioned, manager are there for who they know not what they now. My manager was obtuse, micromanaged, and had a temper.
If you do decide the money is worth the ulcer you'll get, take is one advice. Keep your opinions to yourself while you are there. They are a perfect company with perfect procedures, and to suggest anything otherwise, only means you are stupid for not realizing their perfection. You might think I am exaggerating, but you have been warned.Advice to ManagementAdvice
You are all perfect. Keep giving yourself pats on the backs and tell yourself how awesome you are as managers, as the workers really couldn't think for yourselves if it wasn't for your arrogance.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO