No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at FiservPros
1. If stuck in good project, then working on great technologies.
2. Even if you get into a "low workload" project, you would get ample time to relax. No hire-fire except for PIP cases.
3. Flexible timings in most of the business units.
4. Healthy leave policies. Almost 35 leaves you can take.
5. I, personally, moulded my nature from an aggressive developer to calm, gentle, and conflict-resolver team lead with guidance of some of senior people.Cons
1. Some managers only talk in bookish language, and overlook the real situation.
2. Some managers use offensive language, they're lucky that I didn't get a chance to work with them.
3. Hike is normal, nothing extra-ordinary which is a standard when you stay in the same company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
To those who think they know quite a lot, well there are other people who are also experienced with some or other stuff that you might not be aware of - this is for managers.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO