Foot Locker – Hérault, Béziers
vous serez en charge d?accueillir le client ,le renseigner, le conseiller et la mise en rayon . vous travaillerez du lundi au samedi selon planning… Adzuna France
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
Foot Locker Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Foot Locker full-time (more than an year)Pros
- International environment
- Good salary
- Free coffee & tea.
- Nice two or three employee events per year like barbecues dinners, gala week (teamweek)
- Employee discount up to 50% (two times a year)
- Sample Sales
- Finally one fact no less important it is possible to use a company busCons
- Minimum training & development: Long learning curve, after 16 months you start to understand how works the company. Regardless there is a lot of hierarchy is not well organized. If you kiss up the management back you have a lot of chances to be promoted even if you are not a good performer.
- Work Environment: There is not very optimistic work environment probably because there are a lot of expectations and pressure from the managment. There is not compensation due to overtime (time for time or pay out).
- Middle & senior management teams tend to save their own assess. I worked with some of them and they do not have any background in the field in which they were directing (Most of the cases people with the ability & experience are just below in the food chain saving somebody’s bacon).
Location: Not a good location.
Do not dream about long holidays. Long holiday ~2 - 3 weeks which is quite common in Europe is perceived negatively from an american perspective.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- There are some Seniors Managers that renew their crew team two times a year and I do not understand why the people from the top cannot see the simple reality that the problem is in the top and not in the bottom.
- When they said that they are always open to discussion, but this is not true. It is an armed weapon ready to be used against you.
- Management should have more implication in the field so they can understand what their team members are doing farther than doing spreadsheets and reports.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO