Halliburton – Mumbai
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your… Halliburton
Halliburton – Muscat
Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman. Reads and interprets instructions and plans… Halliburton
Halliburton – Malungo-Malongo
Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the complete range of slickline services in a geographic area under all operating conditions… Halliburton
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Halliburton full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. If you know how to impress your manager by only talking and don't want to work, this company is for you.Cons
1. As per market pay on paper, monthly take home is very low (very bad if you want to get Home loan) No flexible benefits
2. Give leaves, but there are so many rules to avail those, no carry forward, no cash reimbursement
3. NO FLEXIBILITY in Timings, you have to stay for 9 hours daily, (not average, you stay 11 Hrs on One day and if you leave with 5 Hrs completed next you need to apply for Half day leave)
4. Some (not all) of the managers take your comments personally (not professional)
5. Support kinda work.
6. No or very less Travelling, very stingy in travelling expenses (can not use calling card or recharge skype for calling home)
7. Software Engineers (especially outside Houston) are like second class citizens, treat you like people from third world.
8. No annual bonus or even small gifts.
9. Very very low chances of Transfer.
10. No Work from Home
11. Not Employee friendly, no job security, you work hard they are happy, you miss sometime for any reason and you might get fired.Doesn't RecommendApproves of CEO