No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Infostep full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
1. Informal atmosphere everyone is easily approchable
2. Respect for the individual. Even if you are an accountant or admin person you get respect.
3. Collective problem solving.
4. Customer Focus.Cons
1. Tendency for emotional decisions as opposed to business decisions.
2. Project execution mishaps easily forgiven. The informal atmosphere perhaps contributes to this.
3. The management tends to trust the large software vendors before verifying their intent.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Primary focus on Profit margins all others will follow suit. As a project manager I realise the importance of having healthy margins which gives a lot f flexibility in operations.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO