No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Johnson Controls Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Johnson Controls full-time (more than a year)Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO
1. Professional Work and Personal Life balance is quite good. Generally No body forces to work extra hours or on weekend unless absolute necessary.
2. Good Fun Activities.
3. Cab is provided.
4. Lots of Leaves, and No Body questions on taking as much leaves. (When I was there 35 Leaves in a Year which you can add up to 120) purely Gov Policy.
1. Managers are biased. Promotion/On-site is only based on your relation with your manager not on your working capability.
2. Team work is not given weight-age. Its all about how you portray yourself. One Bad Day and there is no Second Chance. Basically it becomes a Bad Year.
3. Politics all around. Company is 125 Years old, so very slow in practise. (Enough revenue) so its more like a government facility with no job security.
4. No Process and Guidelines.
5. If you try to take initiatives you will be escalated. Just simply follow your boss's guidelines.
6. Once you resigns Managers threatens you with Bad Feedback in Future Company Feedback Calls. This is so unethical.
7. Team Mates are not good, Everyone is trying to cut you behind your back.
Advice to Management
1. Please try to find some good managers.
2. Try to Include India office in your regular activities.
3. Check how is the atmosphere in Team. Managers are ruining it just to stay alive in Company.