No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Match.com full-time for more than a yearPros
- Fun, casual atmosphere
- No dress code
- Frequent parties during & after work hours. Monthly happy hours during work with free food & booze. Yep, Match.com pays employees to get drunk during office hours at least once a month!
- Excellent benefits package. Insurance coverages begins the first day of the month after which you are hired.
- Extremely generous PTO
- Free food, snacks, sodas
- Beautiful office
- Some very cool, creative, & fun people work here. Everyone makes an effort to be friendly & make connections with new employees.Cons
- Some departments have completely incompetent management who lack the knowledge for the positions they hold.
- Depending on the department you work in, opportunities for advancement can be very limited.
- No yearly performance-based raises. Raises are only available if you manage to get promoted.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Get rid of the people in upper management who don't understand the jobs of the people they manage. Weed out the members of management who make decisions based on personal friendships and favoritism.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO