Paychex Inc. – Denver, CO
• Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Phoenix, AZ
• Ensures that client obtains full value from Major Markets products by providing client training over the phone and by periodically explaining… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – West Palm Beach, FL
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints. • Completing and… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Marlton, NJ
• Expediting the resolution of customer problems or complaints. • Completing and submitting accurate new business… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Tulsa, OK
• Assists DSM in personnel administration, including submitting new employee and termination paperwork, enrolling new Sales Representatives in… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – San Bruno, CA
• Participates, as required, in the ongoing management of existing customers to support upselling opportunities and subscription renewals. • Meets… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Rocky Hill, CT
• Analyzes the prospects' needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Jacksonville, FL
• Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled agents and… Paychex Inc.
Paychex Inc. – Saint Petersburg, FL
• Performs root cause analysis, identifies areas needing improvement, and continually works to enhance Insurance Compliance processes. • Serves as… Paychex Inc.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Paychex full-time (more than an year)Pros
Health benefits are top notch, the culture is generally the same from corporate headquarters to the local branchesCons
Don't give annual raises for sales rep, sometimes gets confusing when cross selling products (other divisions are often after the same client you are)Advice to ManagementAdvice
Consider giving raises if the employee is performing wellRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO