Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming – Grantville, PA
include: * Responsible for circulating through an assigned area of the casino floor along with other team members to monitor guest service; handles… Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming – Saint Louis, MO
include: * Pays $12.41/hr, earn PTO (paid time off) while working, part time hours up to 29 hours a week!!! * Maintain Security over the entire… Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming, Inc. – Hobbs, NM
• Perform general preventive maintenance of the property. • Perform general carpentry work: frame walls, hang drywall, build shelves, lay carpet… Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Penn National Gaming – Columbus, OH
include: * Responsible for fostering a fun environment * Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers * Responsible for… Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming, Inc. – Wyomissing, PA
Don’t just work. Work Happy. A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights… Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. – Plainville, MA
are carried out in a timely manner. •Balance stock items, incoming against invoices. •Manage Inventory levels… Penn National Gaming, Inc.
Penn National Gaming – Charles Town, WV
include: * Interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner while taking food/beverage orders, accepting… Penn National Gaming
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Penn National GamingPros
The best reasons to work at Penn gaming (Argosy Casino are:
1. Great coworkers. They treat each other like family.
2. Well above average pay for casino dealers.Cons
Some of the main downsides are:
1.All new dealers must work at least a year or two before getting full time status w/ benifits
2. Second hand smoke is unbelievably terrible.
3. Work schedules are lousy. The hours are terrible and they bounce around alot.
4. Management is much more strict about following procedures exactly than other casinos
5. Dealer, especially experienced dealers, all feel that management is trying to fire them so they can hire part time dealers w/ no benefits.
6. Lots of write ups.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Please select different shift hours to better suite peoples lives.RecommendsDisapproves of CEO