Safeway, Inc. – Pleasanton, CA
include, but are not limited to: • Quickly develop an understanding of company and group objectives to effectively play a key role in business… Safeway, Inc.
Produce Manager – new
Safeway Inc. – Apache Junction, AZ
include, but are not limited to: • Responsible for Superior Service goals of the Department • Supervise department staff to include scheduling… Safeway Inc.
Superintendent Trucking – new
Safeway, Inc. – Clackamas, OR
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. • Must be able to manage effectively in… Safeway, Inc.
Safeway Inc. – Mesquite, TX
of Basic Functions To supervise and coordinate activities of Grocery Department and its employees, including ordering, merchandising and labor… Safeway Inc.
Safeway Inc. – Pleasanton, CA
- Provide requirements and SME knowledge for the development of more efficient & effective information generation and delivery. - Identify… Safeway Inc.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Safeway part-time (more than an year)Pros
So far my Store Manager has been extremely flexible when it comes to scheduling around school. He also is understanding of my 4 days off every december.
My store is known as one of the more friendlier stores. Not just between employees but also with our customers.Cons
* It feels like you're being worked to the bone.
* Inconsistent hours if you're not in a smaller department or if you're just starting out.
* Benefits are ok, but at the same time barely cover anything.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Act like you actually want to make your store a good place. In all the managers I've had they've either been too lacking in authority or overbearing with a tyrants mindset.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO