No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Salesforce full-timeDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEODoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO
1. Decent pay + stock options
2. Employment benefits like company provided phone, internet reimbursements
Pros sound lucrative to join Salesforce, honestly look around, they are companies who would respect your work and pay similar with equally good perks
1. Horrible management and lack of leadership and responsibility
2. Salesforce Hyd R&D does not hold the title well since most of the work is service based.
3. The R&D management does not offer growth, leaders of this group are very impatient and rude. Not worth being in good books. No respect given to peer’s and sub-ordinates, R&D management is only concerned about its own position and growth.
4. The management in Hyd office will claim that Salesforce among the best companies to work for - this is true but only applies to the US head office, certainly does not apply to Hyd office.
5. Don't be surprised that young employees working in this company for quiet some time can be political and very influential.
6. The maturity in most employees is below par. They have only one thought in mind, how to grow and get more money no matter if they have to step over there own colleague.
7. Work life balance is bad in some teams. Expectation is you will have to slog and meet the deadlines. If you don't then you need to look elsewhere.
8. Salesforce Hyd has always been on the HQ's radar in terms of quality of work and deliveries. Unfortunately the situation is not good.
9. Quality of work is ridiculously below par. People don't care if the code is messed up, all that is important is releasing the product with the proposed feature.
10. In some teams, employees argue and embarrass each other with respect to deliveries. They don’t care about one’s self respect, no respect for other colleague, finger pointing is a very common phenomenon.
11. Feedback sickness - management will constantly take feedback from diff employees working in your team, if anyone gives wrong feedback; that will not be communicated back to you, instead it will be used against u.
12. Employees in most teams are impatient and hungry for growth.
Verdict – Employees in this company have low self-respect and self-esteem.
Advice to Management
You need to seriously check what's wrong with the people in Hyd, why is the maturity level so low!!, more emphasis has to be given on trainings for Hyd employees where they are taught how to work as a team and respect each other.