No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at SkillStorm full-time for less than a yearPros
The folks I dealt, based in Phoenix and San Diego, were very supportive and helpful.
- Provided on-site pre-interview coaching and introductions to interviewer
- Awesome follow-up after hire
- Provided great advice and insight on broaching subjects with employer
- Seemed very much interested and involved with taking care of me as a personCons
- Due to circumstances not in the control of Skillstorm, after two months on the assignment, my contract was handed over another payroll/staffing agency/company. I am no longer under Skillstorm's direct management. Which is a big disappointment for me. The positive to the switch is that my pay and assignment wasn't affected. I appreciate Skillstorm taking the high-road and being professional in handling this unusual scenario.
- Job Assignment: So far, the job assignment I have been given does not match the job description provided to me during the interview - NO FAULT OF SKILLSTORM. The job duties are more administrative and HR oriented vs Project Coordinator/Specialist. A bone of contention for me, but the pay is exceptionally better than my previous assignment and I'm just sucking it up for now. As a result, I have more respect for Admin personnel. There really is a discriminatory manner in how Proj Mgr and Directors treat Admin vs Proj Cood, etc. Very disturbing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep on with your hands-on method of encouraging, coaching and positive reinforcement.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO