Customs Entry Writer – easy apply
The Sparta group – Chicago, IL
Responsible for ensuring credit terms compliance, determining tariff headings, calculating duty, and preparing entry and post-entry documents. Assist… Glassdoor
Director of Logistics, N.A. – easy apply
The Sparta group – Chicago, IL
This position will have primary responsibility for developing and managing a world class transportation and warehouse operation. The leader will… Glassdoor
Sales Manager – easy apply
The Sparta group – Elk Grove Village, IL
Primarily responsible for direct sales in order to develop business and increase territory customer base. Create and implement market analysis to… Glassdoor
Import Entry Writer – easy apply
The Sparta group – Wood Dale, IL
• Identify and understand the terminology and documents involved in international freight forwarding • Answer all calls to the department… Glassdoor
General Manager – easy apply
The Sparta group – Houston, TX
We are seeking a dynamic person with the skillset and knowledge to run the day to day operations at the IAH branch office. You will be responsible… Glassdoor
Ocean Import Supervisor – easy apply
The Sparta group – Itasca, IL
• Work with the Import Manager to evaluate staffing needs, conduct interviews, hire new staff, provide employee orientations and training for team… Glassdoor
“Good organization for those freshers hired by Sparta itself but very difficult for experienced professionals .... ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sparta Consulting full-time for more than a yearPros
If you are a fresher hired by Sparta then it is a great organization to start with .... :)Cons
there a lot... :( :(
1. Organization of family relatives so not a healthy environment for work
2. Worst part is the Admin department, worst cab system, don't even provide cab for night shift
even approved by the project... if some body works in night then dont even turn on the AC in
nights as guard will tell you that we cant turn on for few employees.
3. Sir Sir kind of environment....
4. No transparency in Appraisal as feedback is been shared to to other persons as all are relatives
5. Management is very poor.. if you cant do sir sir to your seniors then no matter how hard you work,
how long you work... if you work work day and night that means nothing to them.
6. One good news that they have work from home option.... ohh but wait that' is not for you if you
dont have your relative in there, or if u cant do sir sir to seniors.
7. Very less onsite opportunity, is there is that will be on business Visa
8. They will fire you if not needed.... dont care about the career of any employee....
9. As now sparta is completely merged to KPIT things will more worse then now.
I think this is enough ...... now you can judge that to join or notAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Please read the "CONS" .... you will find what need to improve .... this is not a advise but a request that management should take care of employees rather then customers..... without employees or dissatisfied employees organization cant grow further..... and to complete any project you need employees....... :)........Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO