Sparta Consulting, Inc – Folsom, CA
Senior Computer Software Engineer Folsom, CA: Resp. for rollout of technical & functional aspects of the HANA solution & integrated planning, design… CareerBuilder
“Good organization for those freshers hired by Sparta itself but very difficult for experienced professionals .... ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sparta Consulting full-time (more than an year)Pros
If you are a fresher hired by Sparta then it is a great organization to start with .... :)Cons
there a lot... :( :(
1. Organization of family relatives so not a healthy environment for work
2. Worst part is the Admin department, worst cab system, don't even provide cab for night shift
even approved by the project... if some body works in night then dont even turn on the AC in
nights as guard will tell you that we cant turn on for few employees.
3. Sir Sir kind of environment....
4. No transparency in Appraisal as feedback is been shared to to other persons as all are relatives
5. Management is very poor.. if you cant do sir sir to your seniors then no matter how hard you work,
how long you work... if you work work day and night that means nothing to them.
6. One good news that they have work from home option.... ohh but wait that' is not for you if you
dont have your relative in there, or if u cant do sir sir to seniors.
7. Very less onsite opportunity, is there is that will be on business Visa
8. They will fire you if not needed.... dont care about the career of any employee....
9. As now sparta is completely merged to KPIT things will more worse then now.
I think this is enough ...... now you can judge that to join or notAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Please read the "CONS" .... you will find what need to improve .... this is not a advise but a request that management should take care of employees rather then customers..... without employees or dissatisfied employees organization cant grow further..... and to complete any project you need employees....... :)........Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO