ACI Worldwide Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ACI WorldwidePros
1. Great communication from top down. You always know where the company is heading.
2. Great senior leaders. Open to talk to.
3. Lot of opportunity to grow if you have the will and are ready to stretch yourself.
4. People are friendly and easily approachable so you can learn about a variety of things in payments domain.Cons
1. The same review will not hold for all teams across all regions. The quality of work and work life balance changes drastically according to the team.
2. Lacks Job security. Many lay offs throughout the year leaving people feel less connected to the company.
3. Still in the formation stage. Not stable with organisation structure and other aspects but this rarely affects the people at grassroot levelAdvice to ManagementAdvice
1. Continue with the open communication
2. Synergy is understandable but find an alternative to that. Loyalty only come to people when they see company is loyal to then as well.
3. IDP should be more aligned to the work people do because then they would feel that company cars about their aspirations just as much they care about company profits.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpfulInterview Details
Iniital call from recruiting team to screen the profile. Once it is shortlisted they took Two rounds of techinical telephonic interview. They asked me to attend Face to Face for final round HR interview.
More bargaining on CTC part. Finally accepted the position.Interview Questions
- Asking about methodologies and there benefits Answer Question
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the world. Customers use its software to process transactions involving ATMs, credit and debit cards, online banking and payment processing, point-of-sale terminals, smart cards, and wire transfers. ACI also makes network integration software, and it offers services such as design, implementation, and facilities management. The company serves the financial services and retail industries, with more than 700 customers in some 80 countries...