Cambridge Associates, LLC Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time (less than an year)Pros
- The Management here consists of a great group of leaders who are unselfish and are genuinely invested in helping you develop professionally.
- Management does not micro-manage, and trusts that you are capable enough to handle your work load - but steps in appropriately to help you when required
- Management is very open to ideas and often encourages feedback/suggestions on how to make things better.
- The colleagues that I work with are all hardworking, talented and kind people who looks out for each other - we are like a family here.
- Great opportunities for you to join various project teams, which helps you develop professionally.
- Performance review every quarter to help you continuously discover your strengths and work on areas of improvement
- Decent PayCons
There is nothing I can think of.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Nil.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Applied through campus recruiting- first interview was on campus and had short case component but mostly resume based. Second interview was super day format at their office, with four resume interviews and a more difficult case component.Interview Questions
- Name a time you had a difficult employer Answer Question
We are a leading global investment firm that delivers innovative portfolio management services to institutional and private investors. For more than 40 years, we have focused on discovering new ways to add long-term value to our clients’ portfolios based on their unique objectives.
We have built a global network of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research...
Mission: Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. Working with some of the world’s most sophisticated institutional investors...