Capco celebrates individuality, integrity and transparency in our work environment and we provide you with the freedom to realize your aspirations.
The foundation of our culture is built on four key pillars:
- Opportunity: personal growth opportunities in a fast-growing entrepreneurial firm dedicated to financial services
- Performance and reward: a true meritocracy where performance and contribution are recognized and rewarded
- Work: a challenging portfolio of work that will use and stretch your skills, tackling complex business issues
- Experience and learning: learning from and sharing insight with thought leaders of unparalleled experience
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers — we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm to own and run. Join a company culture where you can truly be yourself at work. View more of our culture in the video below:
Whether you are fresh out of college or an experienced professional, Capco recognizes that great ideas are worth investing at any stage of your career. We provide the tools and support you need to bring your ideas to life!
Innovation is the core that drives change in financial services and Capco has the best people to challenge, change, and create ideas that will bring the financial services industry into the future.
“We have a lot of people who are very bright and innovative at Capco who could really transform the market with their ideas. We want to give them the opportunities to showcase the ideas they would pursue outside the office and give them the tools to make it happen at Capco.” – Patrick Gormley, Capco COO
The video below highlights BOLDROCKET,one example of how a Capco employee turned an idea into a successful company.
At Capco, we believe that the skills and experience of our people are the heart of the value we offer to clients. That is why we offer Learning & Development courses, education reimbursement, and a global rotation program offered in 12 countries for employees looking to experience living and working in a different culture.
At Capco, you are an active participant in charting your own growth, opportunities, and success, and we offer a variety of resources to facilitate your career development, including but not limited to:
- Consultant Accelerator Program
- Associate Training Program
- Global Managing Principal School
- Regional Principal Consultant School
Visit our Learning and Development page for more information on our programs.
Here at Capco we encourage you to express your individuality, even in regards to your benefits package. Only you know what’s best for you, so why shouldn’t you choose what you need? You can, and that’s why we offer each employee a comprehensive and competitive benefits package they can tailor to fit their personal and household needs. Here’s to you!
- Generous paid time off package
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term/short term disability
- Back-up dependent care
- Pet insurance
- Aflac insurance
- Long Term Care coverage
- Legal Plan
- Identity Theft Solution
- 401(k) Match and Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts including transit and parking
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Corporate discount program
- Hotel and travel discounts
- Limited Concierge Service, helping you support the demands of your career and home life
- Employee Referral Program, including monetary rewards for successful referrals to the company
- GROW (Globally Rotating Our Workforce) Program for employees who are interested in experiencing life and work at one of Capcos global locations.
- Featured Review
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Capco full-timeRecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
The old saying, you get out of it what you put into it is absolutely true. After being "sold" to Capco last year I had to start over with a new company. I've had more praise, recognition, awards and opportunities in the past year than I had in the last 5 years at my previous company. The ability to get involved in areas that interest you is a great motivator and gives me the boost in my career that I didn't even realize was lacking.
I've seen first hand, the integrity of the Partners who have backed up employees against unrealistic expectations from a client.
Medical insurance policies offered come with a zero deductible.
If you struggle with networking, you will have a challenge.
There is a great deal of growth right now and at times it will seem disorganized. If you have little patience or require more rigor and structure, it might not be the right place for you. You will need to be more agile.
Advice to Management
Consider a re-leveling plan for employees who have been acquired after 6-12 months.
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Capco (Bangalore) in February 2015.
My interview was through Campus Recruitment... Capco visited our campus..
The process was mainly split into 3 categories..
1.online test (aptitude,verbal and Technical MCQ's)
2. group discussion (A general topic was given and they checked our communication skills)
3.Technical Interview (Questions on Java and DBMS queries)
56 were shortlisted after 1st round..25 after 2nd and 5 finally
It was a good experience and i was offered.
- Java Basics and DBMS Related queries Answer Question
Since it was a campus recruitment there was no negotiation.
Are you ready to be part of a team that drives client success through focus, insight and determination to overcome complexity and remove obstacles? From day one at Capco, you can help clients realize their potential for greater success. As practitioners, we understand the challenges our clients face because we’ve faced them ourselves. It is our people who make the Capco...
Mission: Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets...
Work at Capco? Share Your Experiences
- Capco update30+ days ago
In their own words.....
- Capco update30+ days ago
What's it like to work for Capco? See for yourself!! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIz3c