Citrix Systems Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time (less than an year)Pros
1. Learn new stuff. Technology is given the top priority. Get used to latest stuff.
2. Pleasant learn-able atmosphere.
3. Colleagues are very helpful.
4. Enormous growth opportunities.Cons
Cannot think of any. Its the best workplace anyone can work into.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Cheers, you guys are the most supportive team I've ever got. I am lucky to have this job as my first.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
2 people found this helpfulInterview Details
1st Interview round:
1) Function for creating and inserting elements into a Binary Search Tree.
2) Function for linear search that returns the position of the element found.
After these were mostly questions from databases and I don't remember all of it. These are the ones I remember-
3) Difference between Primary key and the Unique constraint.
4) What is Join? Different types of Join? Explain all of them.
2nd Interview round:
1) What is dynamic programming? Give an example.
2) Given the fact that there is a loop in a linked list, how do you identify where the loop is?
3) Given an array A, replace all '*' with three '-' in the array.
Input Array : [1 2 * 3 4 * 5]
Output Array : [1 2 - - - 3 4 - - - 5]
4) There is a lizard at one corner of a cubic room of side, 1 unit. At the corner diagonally opposite to this, there's a cockroach that is present.Accepted Offer
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in mobile workspaces, providing virtualization, mobility management, networking and cloud services to enable new ways to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, personal workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations...