Kodak has transformed itself into a technology company focused on imaging for business. Today's Kodak provides:
- Disruptive technologies and breakthrough solutions in the fast-growing product goods packaging, functional and digital printing markets, where Kodak is enabling customers to achieve transformational improvements in efficiency, quality and productivity
- Quality enhancements for customers of our successful, established businesses in graphics and entertainment.
- Professional services that help businesses redefine information flow and security.
Kodak sharpened its focus to commercial markets as part of a 20-month Chapter 11 reorganization in which it successfully removed large legacy costs, streamlined a complex infrastructure, and exited or spun-off businesses – including its remaining consumer imaging and document imaging businesses – that were no longer core to its future. People around the world will continue to see the Kodak brand through its commercial businesses and licenses with select business partners.
As a result of its reorganization, Kodak today is leaner, financially stronger and ready to grow – poised to take advantage of the digital transition underway in packaging markets; the growing demand for graphic communications products and services in emerging markets; and dynamic growth in the market for printed electronics, sensors, fuel cells and other printed products with functions beyond visual communications.
Building on a Technology Heritage
Though Kodak has mostly been known for its historic role in photography, the company has served imaging needs of numerous industries since the early 1900s. Kodak’s current portfolio is based on deep technological expertise developed over the years in materials science, deposition (e.g., precisely depositing thin coatings onto substrates or backings), and digital imaging science.
Using this expertise, the company that delivered the first roll film, the first electronic color separation scanner to prepare images for printing, the first cameras to go to the moon, and the first digital camera, is now delivering leading solutions for today’s business customers. These include:
- Digital presses that can print a 260-page novel in 2.25 seconds
- Flexographic systems that make packaging more vibrant and eye-catching for shoppers
- Continuous manufacturing processes to mass-produce touch screen sensors
- Devices that image more than 30% of digital plates used for offset printing worldwide
- Printing plates that reduce environmental impact by eliminating use of chemistry and processing
- And many more...
Kodak also has more than 7,500 active commercial imaging patents – a depth of intellectual property that enables partnerships with other innovators to create new markets, and disrupt existing markets with new solutions.
|Kodak is transforming into a B2B company focused on its Commercial Imaging business. Our company will becentered on commercial, packaging and functionalprinting solutions and enterprise services -- markets in which we offer customers advanced technologies that give them a competitive edge. We also continue to offer leading products and services in Entertainment Imaging and Commercial Films |
Eastman Kodak Photos
“not good at Salaries or Career Opportunities as business is declining However Culture is Very Good ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Eastman Kodak full-time (More than 5 years)RecommendsNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEORecommendsNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO
Work Family life balance
Less Career Progress
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months – interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Vijayawāda) in September 2010.
face to face interview And phone call interview
- Nooooooooo But The Questions Are Logical 1 Answer
Why Join Kodak’s Team:
Be a part of a team that brings the excitement of a growth oriented start-up coupled with a strong core business and brand that is recognized and respected in virtually every country around the world. Be part of the leadership team that will enable an effective organization, with strong leaders, engaged employees and winning culture.
The NEW Kodak:
Building on a rich history of more than 100 years in imaging, the company is now focused on imaging for business. We serve customers in the commercial printing, publishing and packaging industries...