- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MSCI full-time (more than an year)Pros
Its been 1.5 Yrs for me in MSCI.
1) Good Leaders (Managers) - Help to explore & strengthen your capabilities.
2) Clear Goal Settings - Help to achieve your EOY tasks.
3) No unwanted pressure at work.
4) Lots of Individual contributor - Make you feel not to worry much about designations.
5) Good Pay master - Anytime better than the competitors.Cons
1) Could be open to new technologies rather than having few old in-house codes.
2) On-Call Duties should be compensate with some allowances.
3) Promotion discussions should be transparent and happen on time.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Avoid making frequent changes in team re-organization which sometime slow down the pace of work and individuals goals at work.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at MSCI in May 2014.Interview Details
Had 4 telephonic rounds each of 1-2 hours which went exceptionally well. And at the end of teach interview i had them say they are looking forward wo work with me
But that was it. No more further calls. I found this very strange and frustrating. If the interview was bad then it would have been okay but this is a weird case here.
I have a very bad experience and its been 4 days since the 4th interview. No reverts yet.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- What kind of role do you like better. Would u prefer a core technical profile to one with production support plus development? View Answer
You ask your asset manager how your portfolio is doing, but who does he ask? Probably MSCI. The company, formerly Morgan Stanley Capital International, manages more than 145,000 daily equity, fixed income, and hedge fund indices for use by large asset management firms. MSCI is organized through two business segments. Its Performance and Risk business provides equity indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, credit analytics, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) products under brands such as MSCI, RiskMetrics, and Barra. Its Governance business provides...