- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MSCI full-time (more than an year)Pros
Its been 1.5 Yrs for me in MSCI.
1) Good Leaders (Managers) - Help to explore & strengthen your capabilities.
2) Clear Goal Settings - Help to achieve your EOY tasks.
3) No unwanted pressure at work.
4) Lots of Individual contributor - Make you feel not to worry much about designations.
5) Good Pay master - Anytime better than the competitors.Cons
1) Could be open to new technologies rather than having few old in-house codes.
2) On-Call Duties should be compensate with some allowances.
3) Promotion discussions should be transparent and happen on time.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Avoid making frequent changes in team re-organization which sometime slow down the pace of work and individuals goals at work.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
5 rounds of interview were conducted. All conducted in a week. 3 rounds were completely technical.
Final was HR round. 4 rounds were face to face and one round was telephonic with ED. HR discussed salary expectations and mentioned that they were positive about the candidature. There was no feedback from the HR post the final round. Tried reaching them through mail and phone but no response.Interview Questions
No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
- All the questions were of average difficulty. Answer Question
You ask your asset manager how your portfolio is doing, but who does he ask? Probably MSCI. The company, formerly Morgan Stanley Capital International, manages more than 145,000 daily equity, fixed income, and hedge fund indices for use by large asset management firms. MSCI is organized through two business segments. Its Performance and Risk business provides equity indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, credit analytics, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) products under brands such as MSCI, RiskMetrics, and Barra. Its Governance business provides...